Another dumb bodyslide question !

Redflyingmonkey

Heya ! So, every time I create a new body on bodyslide, I see on FNIS that my female body only has 99 bones, instead of the 21x of the XPMS skeleton, that I should use. Does that mean I have to reinstall XPMS, plus dragonfly, plus my patch for SOS every time I create a body on bodyslide 2 ? :I 

Heya ! So, every time I create a new body on bodyslide, I see on FNIS that my female body only has 99 bones, instead of the 21x of the XPMS skeleton, that I should use. Does that mean I have to reinstall XPMS, plus dragonfly, plus my patch for SOS every time I create a body on bodyslide 2 ? :I 

if you install xpms and after the dragonfly skelly, in the end you will got just dragonfly one not xpms with 210(if im right at that count) bones nodes, take a look here : http://www.loverslab.com/topic/22284-xpms-192-with-sexlab-rough-animations-support-ece-support-for-male-characters-also-on-this-thread/?p=550759 theres a newest version of xpms , more newer of nexus if im right and one specific for sexlab.

Archived