Help me: Model of blood dragon has giant raging boner

thtnnmsg

So waaaay back 3 months ago (or maybe more) I downloaded the bestiality extras mesh/ texture pack. When I learned that it gave all the creatures in Skyrim massive pink and white boners, I tried to uninstall it, because I preferred a few isolated dry-humps over ever-present horse and giant dicks.

I wasn't very thorough in my sweep, and now my Alduin model has been changed to that of a blood dragon, and Blood Dragons have massive pink boners.

I've tried installing a mod that hides these models, save for when a sex scene is initiated. Problem is, it didn't work. I don't want to have to go into battle against a horny dragon all the time, yaknow.

If anybody here could help me out and tell me how to get rid of these models without getting rid of the Blood Dragon/ Alduin models themselves, that'd be great.

Archived