FNIS/PINUP POSER S.1.05 - "Missing AnimFile"???

I just now updated Pinup Poser to the new(est) s1.05 version, and updated my FNIS to the latest 4_1_1 and 4_0_2. I ran FNIS, as must be done when installing/uninstalling anything like this, but when I performed a "Consistence Check", I had a LONG list of "Missing AnimFile" results shot at me. They all seem to relate to weapons - which is weird, and which as far as I'm concerned should not be occurring at all - but also a "PinupsM" and a "DPoser" mod??? :unsure:

It's been like that for a while. It's not that all of those anims are missing, they just haven't been made yet. As far as the weapons pose in the missing anim list go, those are for the Action poser part of the mod, the PinupsM is male poses, and the Dposer is Dramatic poses. But the original parts and the EX 1-4 parts are complete.

Archived