SexoutNG - Stable Release '97

3 hours ago, B32 said:

so what are the exact current needed files as there are so many in the download list/area

These 3

SexoutNG - Bodies 1-1-1.fomod

SexoutNG - Core 2-10-97.fomod

SexoutNG - Data 2-10-97.fomod

• 3 weeks later...
On 7/6/2023 at 8:36 AM, Will55 said:

NPs with the SO mod but a question about FNV relevant to it:

How do I make my female vamp, raping her way across the wasteland, assume the male role totally now that she has an accessible futa mod?

I am aware of FNV's ironclad reluctance WRT sex change but surely there has to be a way?

This might be an old post, but is there an actual futanari mod for FNV now or was this a question asking for one? I know about the whole strapon+spunk workaround but it'd be nice to have a consistent option for our MC only, for immersion's sake

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Kashirinzan said:

This might be an old post, but is there an actual futanari mod for FNV now or was this a question asking for one? I know about the whole strapon+spunk workaround but it'd be nice to have a consistent option for our MC only, for immersion's sake

I still have this mod.  My then latest FNV char was a Futa and targeted only women. No idea if it still works as I had a problem with 2 followers nonstop humping and not being able to fix it I stopped. I was only playing FNV on a notebook as my main PC was out of action and as it was now working, I moved back to SSE/F4. I transferred all files over to my PC and found this one. Good luck! As it was 18months ago and I cannot remember how it worked. IMHO FNV direly needed a gender bender style mod,

Equippable Futanari NV v1.3-57646-v1-3.7z

Edited by Will55
On 5/23/2024 at 11:24 AM, Will55 said:

I still have this mod.  My then latest FNV char was a Futa and targeted only women. No idea if it still works as I had a problem with 2 followers nonstop humping and not being able to fix it I stopped. I was only playing FNV on a notebook as my main PC was out of action and as it was now working, I moved back to SSE/F4. I transferred all files over to my PC and found this one. Good luck! As it was 18months ago and I cannot remember how it worked. IMHO FNV direly needed a gender bender style mod,

Equippable Futanari NV v1.3-57646-v1-3.7z 2.5 MB · 3 downloads

This mod just adds equipabble dicks for female characters. Which is a step in the right direction but it still unequips during sex and doesn't have the character do the male poses. And yes FNV is severely lacking in Dickgirl content.

Edited by Traveller78