Jappercut Posted December 26, 2013 Posted December 26, 2013 It just happens randomly, like 1/10 times. Character sort of dissapears, or size becomes 0, as if your stuck in the ground and miniature size. i have tried almost everything, resized charr, uninstalled/reinstalled and untagged/tagged adjust height, nothing seems to make it go away. *it will corrupt all save files unless i restart the game, if i load to an older save, the issue will follow and duplicate itself to that save, rendering that save just as useless as the previous. *started to happen after the new Sexlab update
RUD3DUD3 Posted December 26, 2013 Posted December 26, 2013 happened with me as well 2 days back going back to the earlier save didnt helped my toon was invisible and buried in the ground
trex Posted December 26, 2013 Posted December 26, 2013 Do either of you use Immersive first person? I do and you're issue happened to me. I only had this happen when I got 'something went wrong' on initializing Immersive perspective, shrugged it off when I got it working anyway, and then tried to do the 'army camp' quest in radiant prostitution. I went invisible and got stuck under the terrain. My fix was just not to use it until I fix it using LO tweaking (worked fine at the end but boss suggested it go higher...) or upgrade from 1.2 to 1.4.
RUD3DUD3 Posted December 27, 2013 Posted December 27, 2013 nope dont use it i dont know what caused it though it happened during flowering the spriggan quest of SD
anominous Posted December 27, 2013 Posted December 27, 2013 yeah this has gotten extremely annoying... I've been doing all kinds of load order adjusting, thankfully its only crash a few test characters. LOL you'd think by now somebody would have created a mod that could show you what was conflicting 'in game' .. likely some sort of console command prompt or something.
Guest Posted December 27, 2013 Posted December 27, 2013 Same problem,and the same thing happens when you stop all current animations in MCM,both character gone or become size 0.
Vivi Posted December 27, 2013 Posted December 27, 2013 I got these as well sometimes, oddly it started doing this after i switched to an older hdtPhysicsExtensions so i can use the hair and the bounce at the same time. Dont know if its related or pure coincidence. Was lazy to change it back to test it to be honest lol.
JahReit Posted December 27, 2013 Posted December 27, 2013 I think it's a problem with new version of SL. console type player.setscale 1 should fix it, does for me.
Clangeddon Posted December 27, 2013 Posted December 27, 2013 I think I've got the same(ish) issue...something's triggering (incorrectly?) and either the animation doesn't start and skips to the 'stuck in the ground/sky' (yes, FNIS has been run) or I just get stuck in the air, lol. The player.scale mod does at least make the toon visible, but it never returns her to the ground :-(. I have found that the issue isn't really random - it happens (for me) after a failed start to one of the Sexlab mods.
josenightbreed Posted December 27, 2013 Posted December 27, 2013 I think I've got the same(ish) issue...something's triggering (incorrectly?) and either the animation doesn't start and skips to the 'stuck in the ground/sky' (yes, FNIS has been run) or I just get stuck in the air, lol. The player.scale mod does at least make the toon visible, but it never returns her to the ground :-(. I have found that the issue isn't really random - it happens (for me) after a failed start to one of the Sexlab mods. Same problem here, it only happens to me when one of the mods fail to start an animation. In my case it has happened with submit, when i choose to use the dialog option to initiate a consensual act that raises the relationship if successful and the animation fails to start, when i retry the dialog PC and NPC scale get set to 0 and i get stuck in the ground. If i try to reset my scale to 1 my toon either get's stuck to the floor or i get weird running animation glitches and i can't select anything. Neither doors nor furniture... etc can't be used. I have encountered this since i upgraded to sex lab 1.31, with 1.30 i didn't have this annoyingly hilarious (depending on what you were doing) problem My load order sorted by Boss (Tes5edit cleaned everything boss asked me to) : Skyrim.esm Update.esm Dawnguard.esm HearthFires.esm Dragonborn.esm ApachiiHair.esm RaceCompatibility.esm GeneralStores.esm MFVM.esm RCOTS-RACES.esm SexLab.esm SexLabAroused.esm XFLMain.esm ZaZAnimationPack.esm Brawl Bugs CE.esp Unofficial Skyrim Patch.esp RaceCompatibilityUSKPOverride.esp Unofficial Dawnguard Patch.esp Unofficial Hearthfire Patch.esp Unofficial Dragonborn Patch.esp Weapons & Armor Fixes_Remade.esp Clothing & Clutter Fixes.esp MFVM_Hearthfire_Patch.esp MFVM_ChildrenFight_Patch.esp AMatterOfTime.esp Auto Unequip Ammo.esp BLESSINGS - Altar Descriptions.esp BorderSense.esp Chesko_WearableLantern.esp DungeonQuestAwareness.esp EnchantedItemsCheat.esp General Stores for Homes all in one.esp Guard Build (HF) 1.esp hmkHotKeys.esp Immersive Battles.esp Immersive Brigands.esp Immersive Dawnguard.esp Immersive Dragonborn.esp Immersive Factions.esp Immersive Mercenaries.esp Immersive Patrols.esp Immersive Travelers.esp Immersive Werewolves.esp Informative Standing Stones.esp LegendarySmithingUpgrades.esp Lost Art of the Blacksmith.esp LoversComfort.esp LoversVictim.esp More Craftables.esp PerksUI.esp Populated Lands Roads Paths.esp PuppetMaster.esp SexLab TDF Aggressive Prostitution.esp SexLabNudeCreatures.esp SexLabDefeat.esp SexLabUtil1.esp Item Sorting by Saige.esp IMAGINATOR - Visual Control for Skyrim.esp RaceMenu.esp RaceMenuPlugin.esp RaceMenuOverlays.esp SkyTweak.esp SkyUI.esp IMAGINATOR - MCMenu.esp TakeNotes.esp Black Mage Armor.esp BosmerArmorMATY743.esp Cloaks.esp Cloaks - Dawnguard.esp Craftable Artifacts.esp DreamBurrowPatchWorkMaiden.esp ElvenScout.esp Ghosu - Weapon Pack 1.esp HunterArcherCuirass.esp ImperialArmor.esp lilithssickle.esp StrapOnbyaeonv1.1.esp The Unclaimed Delivery.esp TG.esp TGLNordArmor.esp True Thief Armor.esp Xena.esp My Home Is Your Home.esp Run For Your Lives.esp When Vampires Attack.esp OrcFemaleWalk.esp SexLab Romance.esp SexLab Solutions.esp SexLab Submit.esp Convenient Horses.esp RCOTS-FriendChildren.esp RCOTS-HostilesNPC.esp Nausicaa's Tweaker.esp Helgen Reborn.esp CampingKitNorthernRanger - Tent Not For Sale.esp Populated Cities Towns Villages.esp Better Vampires.esp Werewolves.esp Werewolves by Erundil.esp SexLab Enchantress.esp FNISspells.esp ShowRaceMenuAlternative.esp _BEEMod001.esp RaceMenuFreckleOverlays.esp RaceMenuOverlayCompilation - CBBE.esp The Coenaculi.esp SuccubusRaceLite.esp XFLDialogue.esp XFLPlugins.esp Feminine Females With All DLCs.esp Amanda.esp DAWN 1.esp Ellyfollower.esp Lyla.esp Michelle.esp Misha.esp Mrissi.esp TG-FineYoungCannibals.esp EMCompViljaSkyrim.esp EMViljaInSolstheimAddOn.esp HearthfireMoveKidsfix.esp Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp dD - Realistic Ragdoll Force - Realistic.esp CharGen Morphs.esp CharGen ECE Morphs.esp Extra Scars.esp Cartographers Map Markers.esp SexLabWerewolves.esp ImprovedNightingale.esp BetterFollowerDialogueWithFollowerMapMarkers.esp SexCrop.esp MyLittleKhajiit.esp
trex Posted December 28, 2013 Posted December 28, 2013 I get similar issues with submit, using 1.30. I've let BOSS sort every one of my mods now, and although I have to shift a few around (missing master ctds...thanks boss) it seems to of gotten submit to work much better.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.