View File

Hello Lovers LAB!!!!!

This is a quicky release of the Femboy Santa Babe set. This mod is the possible prelude to many others for this Femboy body, I am debating on Opening a suggestions Topic for the Femboy Body so we can have more and more for this outfit. But for now if you have suggestions/ request please include them in here (Until further notice).

This mod is not my best and is really a quick last minute mash up of stuff I’ve previously made.

I kind of liked how it came out and did not have enough time to do it for the other bodies, as I was debating on no longer doing public releases.

Well at the last minute my Christmas spirit kicked and I’ve decided to through this together.

Requirements:

BBB Ragdoll:

http://www.nexusmods.com/oblivion/mods/40739/?

Optional but useful:

http://www.nexusmods.com/oblivion/mods/44273/?

About the Mod:

This mod is the Christmas mod, simple yet functional and it's kind of cute. Not 100% the most festive thing you'll ever see and certaininly not as great as some of the other modders works, but not a bad job for an impromptu release.

To Install:

Drag and Drop to your Data Folder and Check ESP, play, enjoy Merry Christmas!

What was done:

This was a rehashing of the Seductive Frill, but with a little more modifications to the two peices from that set (the corset and skirt). The UV maping on the bra is not great so at last minute changed the back texture, as I wanted to release the mod TODAY.

What will be done:

This mod could potentially lead to less sporatic releases and maybe even the start oh me doing bi-weekly releases for this body if people really seem to dig it. Keep in mind this body is intended for players who enjoy a Femboy / Crossdresser but rather have a little more curve.

Credits:

Speedbuster for all the great work done and the Sui-Cup (which I always love)

Koutetsu for the Femboy A-Cup body.

My Alpha testers for letting me know all is well.

Mailamea for releasing such great BB work enough to get me into it and even graciously allowed me to use her weights even when I was first started modding, great person she is so I thank her greatly ?.

Pemissions:

The body follows the FCPA bodies release, so please note that.

With regards to this outfit, it is really not something I expect a lot of support on but I ask, from here on out,

(I also kind of hope this is goes without saying) please if you want to use / modify parts of my mod, please.

1) ask my permission first.

2) remeber before asking me, please at least show interest / support my work.

3) If approved please give me credit for usage of any features of my works.

PS: Sorry for the late release, and also note this is ONLY and outfit mod!

Oblivion+2013-12-25+13-52-38-42.jpg

Oblivion+2013-12-25+13-53-24-20.jpg

Oblivion+2013-12-25+13-55-02-17.jpg

Oblivion+2013-12-25+13-56-54-57.jpg

Oblivion+2013-12-25+14-21-01-37.jpg

Oblivion+2013-12-25+13-54-23-86.jpg

MERRY CHRISTMAS LOVERS LAB!!

PLEASE ENJOY THE MOD <3

-HappySparkles :)

Wron topic? Is oblvion mod?

Oh my, yes you're right. Gyah I clicked the Wrong thing @_@.

Thanks for saying, will try to get that fixed now :).

To Moderators: Please move this to Oblivion Adult mods ^_^.

I will try myself or even just make new one if fail lol.

Edit: Fixed,

Note: Sorry everyone for confussion, this IS for Oblivion not Skyrim and has been moved accordingly :).

Love to all, especially to any Skyrim players who I confused *so so so sorry X_X*

Greetings and Merry Xmas ervery one.

" ... chouette , pas de grosses doudounes ,  ni de pêtard  "monstrueux " ! .... :°)

Hi , thanks , no DMRA , No DM , No RA : perfect ! ....;°)

Humm.. nice feet .

Cheers.

LOL t'aimes pas les doudounes ?

I think this outfit looks nice, too bad I'm a Skyrim player and not an Oblivion one... Merry Xmas!

" ... chouette , pas de grosses doudounes ,  ni de pêtard  "monstrueux " ! .... :°)

Humm.. nice feet .

Cheers.

I think this outfit looks nice, too bad I'm a Skyrim player and not an Oblivion one... Merry Xmas!

Salut , pas vraiment si elles manquent de naturels. Mon compagnon non plus d'ailleurs.

Je n'ai pas de réelles préférences , mais je trouve une "J cup HGEC " plus naturelle qu'une DM quelque chose , c'est tout.

De plus , ces derniers temps il y a eu trop de conversions vers DMRA ... qui n'est pas compatibles GHEC !!! C'est là le problème , pour les "doudounes" je change d'UpperBody , mais pour le "canyon" entre la cheville et le pied c'est moche ...

Heureusement , ici , j'ai trouvé une version DMRA compatible HGEC ( aux niveau des pieds donc ) c'est mieux.

HGEC est très bien , que ce soit A-cup S-lower ( si si , il a son charme)  ou les versions "Manga" , ce body a quelque chose de très harmonieux, et je crois que c'est là ce qui l'a rendu si polpulaire.

De plus HappySparkle a déjà fait beaucoup de modèle DM quelque chose , ici çà change .

Allez , grand temps d'aller au lit pour moi ( 23h30 dans mon pays) ...

Bonne nuit .

"Bing  "poor" translation"  ( it cannot be my fault ... in "orange"  , corrections quickly done .. ) , i'm tired tonight :

Hi, not really if they lack natural. My companion nor elsewhere. Correction : Nor my boyfreiend.

I have no real preference, but I find a "J cup HGEC" more natural than something DM ( a DM "momething") , thats all.

Moreover, lately there were too many conversions to pin...   DMRA which is not compatible GHEC  HGEC ! This is the problem, for the "jackets" I change my UpperBody, but for the "canyon" between the ankle and the foot is ugly...

Fortunately, here I found a pin  DMRA compatible HGEC version (at the level of the feet so) is better.

HGEC is fine, whether it's A - cup S-lower (if if  yes , yes , it has its charm) or "Manga" versions, this body has something very harmonious, and I believe that this is what made him so popular.

More  "Most of all"  (it's better) HappySparkle already has done much to something DM models, here here  that changes.

Come on, time to go to bed for me (23 h 30 in my country)...

Good night.

Sweet! even has a delightful 'xmas package' under that skirt ;)

Mem

Thanks you, I hope you enjoy it as well as the unshown hidden treats as well ;).

Humm.. nice feet .

Cheers.

Wow, thank you for this Anna!!

I do feel we need to be diverse. I've been hoping to get Oblivion Players into New Stuff, but not sure if I made an impression, so I go into training, but I will probably keep public with this body if people want to see more clothing and armor for it, during and while and after Totoko City is in development :).

Humm.. nice feet .

Cheers.

:(. I know and I accidentally added it to Skyrim, sorry :(. You should play Oblivion on the side, it is actually a Fun game and for me for some odd reason it gets no funner than playing with A Cross Dresser, the fun part is playing as Makato and every so often turning on Lovers W PK ;). He certainly enjoys the men that come up to him, though has a bit of an issue with the women who force themselves upon him. Oh well, I enjoy watching him enjoy/ not enjoy it @_@.

wow its a very nice Xmas gift for my pc, its even make my eyes sparkles.

thank you.

edit: i check your mod, after i try it, the suit dont show for female char. so i reedit your esp.

(or maybe i dont read your instruction very well)

ps: can i use your meshes and texture for my personal use? because i like the suit, but i remove the penis (no offence :()

because my pc is a girl. this will be my collection if you dont mind :blush:.

ok, this is weird. I found the barrel with the suit, but when I equip it, it becomes invisible. If I drop it, it looks like a giant exclamation point, so I guess it means I'm missing some textures. I have the requirements and I've been using the FCPA body, so I don't really know what the problem could be.

ok, this is weird. I found the barrel with the suit, but when I equip it, it becomes invisible. If I drop it, it looks like a giant exclamation point, so I guess it means I'm missing some textures. I have the requirements and I've been using the FCPA body, so I don't really know what the problem could be.

Greetings.

I 'll answer to you something in a few minutes  ( it's just  because i use another esp ... so i suppose  we are not playing the same version .... )

Be patient i 'll come back soon .

Cheers.

These are two different issues:

The first one is just a tiny folder structure problem. You can easily fix this yourself by moving the mesh folder 'HS-FCPA Collection' into your 'Happysparkles' directory in case you already do have HS mods installed. Otherwise, if such a folder doesn't exist, simply create a new one to move that mentioned folder into it. The texture folder is in the right place, no need to do anything about that one.

The other problem - always indicated by that exclamation mark or 'WTF?' star if you have the Unofficial Oblivion Patch installed - is a missing mesh, the 'ground model' or world object. See below.

Keep in mind the outfit is defined for male characters! Having a female character equip the outfit will even make her body parts disappear. BUT:

You could install this fix here. It is adding an individual ground model as well as also assigning the parts to the female slots. Making the mod accessible to dickgirls, too. Using Mem's clever advice, a trick by Growlf, I have taken the liberty of reassigning the stockings to the ring slot so beast race characters won't lose their tail.

I hope I didn't forget anything as I kinda rushed this.

FemboySantaFix.rar

Hi & @ encon :

No problem only the Santa Hat is invisible ( maybe because i use "Unlimited Amulets & Rings" mod ???) i will take a look with the CS right now .

Which Skeleton do you use ?

So long.

Salut et @ Poontank : de quoi parles-tu ? Je n'ai pas ce problème et je ne joue qu'avec un joueur "femelle" ?!? 

Oh sorry : What are you talking about ? I have not this problem and i play only with a "female" character/player ....

Keep in mind the outfit is defined for male characters! Having a female character equip the outfit will even make her body parts disappear.

Sur ce  je te présente déjà mes meilleurs voeux pour 2014 ... bises.

post-239275-0-80299500-1388083833_thumb.jpg

post-239275-0-00613300-1388083863_thumb.jpg

post-239275-0-14119700-1388083884_thumb.jpg

Oh, this fix is for everybody who hasn't got your esp.

Because in the original mod the outfit is assigned to the male slot. You know, the 'femboy' concept and all.

Something I personally find too limited since I also have female player characters only.

post-14322-0-76699000-1388085011_thumb.jpg

By the way, it's recommended to get rid of 'Unlimited Amulets & Rings'.

I was using it for a while but threw it away for this very reason, all sorts of amulet-/tail-slot items not showing up.

Because in the original mod the outfit is assigned to the male slot. You know, the 'femboy' concept and all.

Something I personally find too limited since I also have female player characters only.

attachicon.gifSantaBabeOriginalEsp.jpg

Bonsoir à nouveau .

Hi Poontank , i send you a MP  ...

Well , except for the "Sata Hat ( invisible) i have no problem with my female character .... why ? I don' understand ... there is a lot of "vanilla"  pieces of clothe or armour without a "female bipped slot" ... and without problem to me ... I play Oblivion on 5-7 different computers , with  3 Operating Systems  and 3 "different" users in each of these system ... without problem releted to a "female character" .

So i don't understand the purpose of these words :  ..." ... Keep in mind the outfit is defined for male characters! Having a female character equip the outfit will even make her body parts disappear ..."

Oh , and i've tested with the esp ( without any chage) provided by this mod , not with a "personnal" esp .

What's "wrong" with me , i have no particular problem with a "female" character ... :°)  Why ???

Cheers.

NB : one thing is different with my Oblivion : it's a French version ( SI too) and of course with some French patchs ( official and one No-Official ...)  and all my mod are "customized and most of them are merged ( all the CM , ColourWheel  etc , are merged ... with some little "bugs" of course  but not important )

***********************************************************************************************

***********************************************************************************************

PS : ok ,  the "Santa Hat" works now ( even with the mod "Ulimited Amuletss & Rings" : i've just added a "value" ( it was about "0" , now 1000 gold) with the Construction Set ... and without  the need to add a "female" bipped slot ...

First , but i suppose this is nothing to do  with the "Santa Hat  invisible "  Mesh , i added a "HH" script to the High Heels ( from my "personal VipCxj HighHeels system" .ESM and not Esp ... ).

PPS  OMG ( = ohh My Goddess)  ,  what's that , i see  " something new " between my legs :  i need a "broken" panty ( from a BU mod - moder's resource)  to remove ( replace)  these "FemBoy" parts  i saw under my skirt ...  ;°)  ( well of course , i'm joking ).

post-239275-0-45865000-1388088759_thumb.jpg

Thank you for the update,

Please download the file again and I assure you, that your character will show her sexy body in her sexy outfit with a little buldge, if you like it let me know if you'd like to see more ;).

-Sparkles

Note to all: PLEASE DOWNLOAD THE FILE AGAIN, IT HAS BEEN FIXED AND NOW HAS THE CORRECT FILE PATH SO IT WILL WORK FINE!!!!

By the way, it's recommended to get rid of 'Unlimited Amulets & Rings'.

I was using it for a while but threw it away for this very reason, all sorts of amulet-/tail-slot items not showing up.

This is correct, this mod is technically for males and is not even imo a TS mod, though it slightly implies so. This mod is for people who want to still technically be a male, but rather a cute one who cross dresses, so more or less passable male as Makoto is :). But yes, indeed this is for males :D.

Bonsoir à nouveau .

Hi Poontank , i send you a MP  ...

Well , except for the "Sata Hat ( invisible) i have no problem with my female character .... why ? I don' understand ... there is a lot of "vanilla"  pieces of clothe or armour without a "female bipped slot" ... and without problem to me ... I play Oblivion on 5-7 different computers , with  3 Operating Systems  and 3 "different" users in each of these system ... without problem releted to a "female character" .

So i don't understand the purpose of these words :  ..." ... Keep in mind the outfit is defined for male characters! Having a female character equip the outfit will even make her body parts disappear ..."

Oh , and i've tested with the esp ( without any chage) provided by this mod , not with a "personnal" esp .

What's "wrong" with me , i have no particular problem with a "female" character ... :°)  Why ???

Cheers.

NB : one thing is different with my Oblivion : it's a French version ( SI too) and of course with some French patchs ( official and one No-Official ...)  and all my mod are "customized and most of them are merged ( all the CM , ColourWheel  etc , are merged ... with some little "bugs" of course  but not important )

PS : ok ,  the "Santa Hat" works now ( even with the mod "Ulimited Amuletss & Rings" : i've just added a "value" ( it was about "0" , now 1000 gold) with the Construction Set ... and without  the need to add a "female" bipped slot ...

First , but i suppose this is nothing to do  with the "Santa Hat  invisible "  Mesh , i added a "HH" script to the High Heels ( from my "personal VipCxj HighHeels system" .ESM and not Esp ... ).

PPS  OMG ( = ohh My Goddess)  ,  what's that , i see  " something new " between my legs :  i need a "broken" panty ( from a BU mod - moder's resource)  to remove ( replace)  these "FemBoy" parts  i saw under my skirt ...  ;°)  ( well of course , i'm joking ).

hhaha

Actually I must thank you both for providing support to the mod, in my absence.  Technically all my mods either have Female and "Male" versions , but I actually do keep most of my mods male usable as

1) if affects both genders to put it as male.

2) I do TS mods and still love my ladies.

3) Heck, if someone wants to have surgery or just for the fun of it wants to be a guy guy (male face) with big boobies and a vagina, who am I to restrict them?

-HappySparkles :),

That... is a nice xmas sack, too bad it's in Cyrodill, instead of skyrim ;p

I wonder if you'll convert clothes to my femboy mod when it's finally out.

Hey there Yanazake!!! Good to see you here.

I have been growing an interest in bringing some of my LGBT work to Skyrim. One funny thing I've noticed with TS and Femboy mods is that a lot of people tend to focus on just the body replacers and not the clothing. While I love to see my naked femboy or TS girl, I want to see them wear some clothing, even if it's a little.

I'm actually following your topic and also, with high anticipation; waiting to see what comes for it. I've also noted you will stick with the more dressier side (less skimpy) which is understandable. Depending on how my training goes, either I or a good friend friend of mine (who I am showing all my modding techniques to in the last couple of weeks) will mod there, while the other will most likely remain here in Cyrodill :). I will say, that if it is me, I will bring the skimpy stuff for it if it is OK. Though my friend if they join Skyrim, this friend will most likely bring a combination of skimpy and high fashion clothing. Though this is something I need to confirm with them, especially since I am not sure my friend want's to mod publicly, but rather make stuff that they like, which is understandable.

1) To get Totoko City underway.

2) To better my own abilities, so I can bring better work and teach my friend well at the same time. Because of this I will probably do a sample work, possibly on a TS body. See how it goes and take it from there.

We will surly see what the future has in store.

Note to all here: When I feel my training is complete I will end the Planning stages of Totoko City, and start working up the official Meshes for it. I want it to be 100% better than anything I've ever released and I've got the backing of a good team, all of which love femboy's, so you can expect to see LOTS more of this body. Also in some time, I will be opening a Topic for things to be made/ converted to this body. Though I want to try to get some training in first. Been busy showing my friend to get to at least where I am.