Jump to content

What is the best female and male body texture/nude mod for SexLab?


URUFYT

Recommended Posts

Posted

I am new to sexlab (I use the step by step from “ https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/3524-sexlab-more-nasty-critters-install-guide/ ”) and I am looking for the best body textures/female and male nudity mod, could you give me a hand?

P.S. :I have all the files mentioned in the guide txt.

  1. Skyrim Script Extender

  2. Fores New Idles in Skyrim SE

  3. FNIS Creature Pack

  4. SkyUI

  5. UIExtensions

  6. SexLab Framework SE

  7. SexLab Tools

  8. Sexlab Aroused Redux SSE

  9. More Nasty Critters Special Edition

  10. Creature Framework

  11. JContainers SE

  12. SexLab Animation Loader SSE

  13. MatchMaker

and it's worth noting that my version of skyrim is SE 1.61170

Posted (edited)

3BA for me.  I just downloaded PB Silky skin and I'm liking it.

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/95818

 

Vanilla bodyslide seemed to be fine, but I'm setting a follower up to use petite.


 

Spoiler

image.thumb.png.1d3731589cc1b1bb26d4fed96201ad93.png

 

 

 

I also have Neisa, a classic adult-content follower I guess, and she has nice big thighs and titties and I enjoy some glorious opai.  I don't use her much though.

 

For males I'm using SAM I don't think the website is working anymore so I'm considering slowly switching to HIMBO, with BNP male I guess, as it's the most compatible.

I'm not too into the muscular beefcake thing SAM is doing anyways.

 

For dicks, I tried The New Gentleman, but it crashed my game when I got naked so I go with the classic SOS with full SMP floppiness, and I swapped the models out with SAM-friendly ones which yeah I don't think you can get anymore but I'm sure there're plenty of HIMBO-friendly dicks you can swap SOS with and you can fuck with zero seams.  There're even some 3BA-friendly dicks by Donnerwetter and TRX Trixter if you're into futa/trans or want a low-t twink running around.

 

Default SOS body for males has no ass whatsoever and is hairy and gross so I don't use that.  Also its textures are like 512 X 512.

Edited by Harry Smackmeat
Posted

I use cbbe 3ba for women and tng for men both are pretty easy to use and  you can adjust the bodies for women with bodyslide or you can download a preset

Posted

You've got a lot of options for female body mods. I'd say probably BHUNP and 3BA are the most popular, they've got the most outfit & skin support. There's also UBE and TBD, but iirc they have less support.
For the lads, you've basically got two options: HIMBO or SOSAM (Which isn't actually gone, you can get it from SavrenX's site now.) Honestly the choice basically bogs down to whether or not you like men, because the only reason you'd pick SOSAM is if you're willing to put in the effort to look at high quality men. It's got less clothing support so you'd have to refit stuff yourself, unlike HIMBO which is basically standard now.
If you're super picky about textures like I am, you're probably better off picking a texture like Lovergirl/Loverboy, Realore Ultima/Realore Men, or BNP Female/BNP Male since they have matching male & female versions. I personally use a heavily modified Binibini (literally the only thing I didn't change was the diffuse, and it's days are numbered lmao) and a mix of a bunch of stuff for men.

Posted

For skin texture, I've been using Racial Skin Variance with the BnP patch recently and really enjoyed it. You can even make your PC and other NPCs exempt and pick a different skin just for them

Posted
On 1/13/2025 at 1:03 AM, PandaIGuess said:

For the lads, you've basically got two options: HIMBO or SOSAM (Which isn't actually gone, you can get it from SavrenX's site now.) Honestly the choice basically bogs down to whether or not you like men, because the only reason you'd pick SOSAM is if you're willing to put in the effort to look at high quality men. It's got less clothing support so you'd 

 

All hail SavrenX.  A hero and a legend.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...