Follower is following but you can't see them.

sharonasbar12

I meant the follower was overcumbered. Yes I could hear him talk but couldn't see it. I just removed a lot of things in his package. But as I told, i'm not sure if this was the fix cause I reloaded a previous save in anycase, then I removed lot of dragon bones and most things from him, just in case.

Darn, still no good. Neither my player are over encombered and suddenly out of nowhere, my player drops into the ground halfway. Can't move or do anything. Also I turn around and my follower disappeared. Can talk, but not see them. Reloded a previous save and nothing changed. Have to go back and reload a save before that.

SexLab had an issue with setting the scale of people to 0. Try this in the console:

prid <followers id>

moveto.player      this will make sure they are next to you. If you can't see them then:

setscale 1

Hopefully that helps. If your character disappears of it looks like you are on the floor in 1st person try the setscale on yourself.

Archived