no helmet hack

talent books

tombs of the undead

vulak v10

I RECENTLY DOWNLOADED THESE THAN IT HAPPENED

Sword of darksouls

Bow of Dragons

and DALLS KNIGHT TEMPLAR

I TURNED THEM all off (the new ones) and tried uploading a older save (like save 2 XD)

and everyones nude. -.-

AND IDK WHY

<_< its getting bothering cause it first started while i was surronded by a bunch of short people.. dwarfs or w.e?

i was like... NOPE'

any clues?

You're using a mod manager to turn them off/on, right? You have two mods that might conflict or use some of the same resources, maybe? Like the armor replacements and Dalls Knight Templar? Sometimes one mod will override another, so that when one is turned off, the other is partially or fully disabled as well. You might try reinstalling/overwriting a few older mods you might think have any degree of conflict with the newer ones.

I don't know if you have any modding done for bodies/armor/clothing installed by other means, like 'loose' files in your core\overrides folder and such, but this method could cause the same errors.

And, of course, your save game could have been somewhat corrupted with mods installed (not really a common issue, but it does happen). Try one even older than the one you've tried before, or another character's save (if possible) and see if the errors occur. If so, you might have to start over... :( .

Sorry, but this is all I can think of ATM.

Archived