Outfit Studio/Bodyslide 2 CBBE Conversions

L0nAAZm.jpg

Necromancer's Outfit CBBE HDT BodySlide

Here comes another cool, slutty outfit. The original outfit had all parts of the clothing in one .nif file. I seperated them as individual .nif files, so we can wear each part alone.

Here are those parts:

- Corset

- Chest Band

- Gloves

- Panty

- Skirt

- Boots

- Tattoo

And guess what... I even made a small inspirational design on the original skirt and created a " MINI SKIRT " version of it. Hope you like it...

I also wanted to turn that ridiculous tattoo "mesh" into a SlaveTat (I suppose you know that mod), but I guess it's enough for now, maybe later... :P

Type "Help Necromancer" into console to search for the clothes and find the ones starting with "Necromancer's".

Search for "Liliana" on Creation Kit if you want to make some alterations.

Long Skirt has clipping on the back. While running you can see your legs. If someone happens to know a fix for this, let me know...

UPDATE:  It appears I forgot to conform the sliders for Gloves and Boots. Fixed that now.

Alpha was missing on Mini Skirt, so it wasn't actually mini. I fixed that now too.

Necromancer's Armor with CBBE HDT Bodyslide by Avalon24.7z

L0nAAZm.jpg

Here comes another cool, slutty outfit. The original outfit had all parts of the clothing in one .nif file. I seperated them as individual .nif files, so we can wear each part alone.

Here are those parts:

- Corset

- Chest Band

- Gloves

- Panty

- Skirt

- Boots

- Tattoo

And guess what... I even made a small inspirational design on the original skirt and created a " MINI SKIRT " version of it. Hope you like it...

I also wanted to turn that ridiculous tattoo "mesh" into a SlaveTat (I suppose you know that mod), but I guess it's enough for now, maybe later... :P

Type "Necromancer" into console to spawn the clothes.

Long Skirt has clipping on the back. While running you can see your legs. If someone happen to know a fix for this, let me know...

Very cool clothes ! Thank you ! But the gloves and boots dont want to fits my body for the big weight in the bodyslide. I have to make the body smaller to fix it, and my body is not that big. Oh and the mini skirt dont work, a weird texture appear where it should of have no textures at all.

I will be eagerly awaiting for that tattoo because I can say its an awesome one.

L0nAAZm.jpg

Here are those parts:

- Corset

- Chest Band

- Gloves

- Panty

- Skirt

- Boots

- Tattoo

Long Skirt has clipping on the back. While running you can see your legs. If someone happen to know a fix for this, let me know...

Very cool clothes ! Thank you ! But the gloves and boots dont want to fits my body for the big weight in the bodyslide. I have to make the body smaller to fix it, and my body is not that big. Oh and the mini skirt dont work, a weird texture appear where it should of have no textures at all.

I guess you built the mini skirt with BodySlide, right? Because I think I missed something there.

Here are those parts:

- Corset

- Chest Band

- Gloves

- Panty

- Skirt

- Boots

- Tattoo

I guess you built the mini skirt with BodySlide, right? Because I think I missed something there.

Yes i did

L0nAAZm.jpg

Here are those parts:

- Corset

- Chest Band

- Gloves

- Panty

- Skirt

- Boots

- Tattoo

UPDATE:  It appears I forgot to conform the sliders for Gloves and Boots. Fixed that now.

Alpha was missing on Mini Skirt, so it wasn't actually mini. I hope I fixed that now too.

Doing god's work my man, thanks a lot.

Alright, I need some assistance with fixing some gloves up that have some serious clipping. The issue is that they're hanging out in midair in Outfit studio, but work fine in-game, and moving them onto the body in OS screws everything up in-game. As a result I can't really fix the clipping issue. I have no idea what to do here. The old FAQ mentions that this is a known bug and that I'm "out of luck and should seek further assistance." :\

Gloves in question are the Rubber Gloves from Cursed Loot which originate from the Shiny Rubber Catsuit.

anyone ever done cbbe hdt version of edhildils night temptress armor?  i have looked and not found it but that doesnt mean its not around somewhere, if not, this is where i can request it right?  or better yet if someone would tell me which tutorial to follow from the unofficial bodyslide tutorials page i will attempt it myself coz i want to learn that anyway.  thx, and have good day.

link to original:

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/58993/?

I've looked a few times now over the past couple days for a bodyslide conversion of Ashara Romantic Outfit but only found one that was done fairly shoddy. It only has the default CBBE body in HDT with no bodyslide and has a lot of breast clipping (not even an extremely proportioned bust). This is probably the only good formal dress outfit I have found. Would it be possible to convert this for bodyslide? And maybe retain the pushup effect? if not i can make a pushup version of my preset just for this outfit.

If this already exists and i just have not found it yet can someone point me to it? Thank you!

Well, seeing how I got lucky and got a request fulfilled, I'd like to bring attention to a request that got ignored earlier I believe.

http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/2068-spb-ero-heart-bunny-for-unp-jiggle/

I heard it's a pain to convert or something, so good luck to whomever attempts this and thanks in advance.

It's not so much hard as there's a separate set of nifs for every colour and transparent colour unlike Heart Girl which only has one set of nifs that the textures are applied to. If I have time I'll take a crack at converting them but I warn you I'm not the best at this. Trying to figure out how to convert some of the UNP Cosplay Outfits without them tearing in game atm.

Alright, I need some assistance with fixing some gloves up that have some serious clipping. The issue is that they're hanging out in midair in Outfit studio, but work fine in-game, and moving them onto the body in OS screws everything up in-game. As a result I can't really fix the clipping issue. I have no idea what to do here. The old FAQ mentions that this is a known bug and that I'm "out of luck and should seek further assistance." :\

Gloves in question are the Rubber Gloves from Cursed Loot which originate from the Shiny Rubber Catsuit.

I have Cursed Loot and the Catsuit. When I open them in Outfit studio, there isn't any problem like the one you mentioned.

I advise you to update everything including Outfit Studio.

anyone ever done cbbe hdt version of edhildils night temptress armor?  i have looked and not found it but that doesnt mean its not around somewhere, if not, this is where i can request it right?  or better yet if someone would tell me which tutorial to follow from the unofficial bodyslide tutorials page i will attempt it myself coz i want to learn that anyway.  thx, and have good day.

link to original:

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/58993/?

The tutorial you need to work is this ---> http://www.loverslab.com/topic/25180-unofficial-bodyslide-2outfit-studio-tutorials/

I don't know if there is another tutorial like that, because I didn't find and everybody sent me to that one, but you will probably find some video tutorials on Youtube either.

The basic process you should follow while converting is like this:

01- Open Outfit Studio
02- File > Load Outfit, then select and open the .nif you wanna convert.
03- Delete the body mesh inside .nif
04- File > Load Reference, and select your desired body you want to fit your outfit on. (Like CBBE Body HDT)
     When converting gloves you may want to use "femalehands_1.nif" as reference. It's in "meshes\actors\character\character assets".
05- Shape > Move Shape, use this if the mesh is standing higher or lower than body, or forward and backward of the body.
     Never move the body! The position of the reference body you loaded on Step 4 is the true position.
06- Slider > Conform All
07- Slider > Conform to Sliders
08- Check if Conform worked well.
     (For Example: Play with Breasts slider, if both outfit's and body's sizes change then it's ok to continue.)
09- Adjust the outfit with brushes to fit it on your body.
10- Select one of the meshes, open Bones tab and check each bone if there is a missing or falsely adjusted one for that mesh.
     Each mesh should have the bones standing on that mesh. Check each bones for the mesh and select the bones standing exactly on that mesh.
     (For Example: You shouldn't give the Arm bone to a legging, because it doesn't stand on legging.
                        However, you should give the Calf bone to a legging, because it stands exactly on the legging.
                        Normally, Outfit Studio won't give Arm bone to a legging. But, the original mesh may have falsely adjusted bone weights and you should
                        know about this to check and fix them.)     
11- Fix the weightings with brush if there is any need to modify.
12- Select the bones you want to add holding "ctrl" key.
13- If you want HDT, also select Belly, Breast, Butt bones according to the mesh.
     (For a bra, select Breast bones; For a cuirass, select all 3 of them; For panties, select Belly and Butt bones)
14- Shape > Copy Selected Weights, and the bones you selected will be added to the selected mesh.
15- Do steps 10 to 14 for each mesh.
16- Finally, File > Save Project As...
     When saving those kind of gloves which doesn't cover the fingers, you should use "femalehands_1.nif" as reference and select "Copy reference
     shape in output", or you will have invisible hands in game.

Well, seeing how I got lucky and got a request fulfilled, I'd like to bring attention to a request that got ignored earlier I believe.

http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/2068-spb-ero-heart-bunny-for-unp-jiggle/

I heard it's a pain to convert or something, so good luck to whomever attempts this and thanks in advance.

It's not so much hard as there's a separate set of nifs for every colour and transparent colour unlike Heart Girl which only has one set of nifs that the textures are applied to. If I have time I'll take a crack at converting them but I warn you I'm not the best at this. Trying to figure out how to convert some of the UNP Cosplay Outfits without them tearing in game atm.

The pain is up to the mod. If outfit has so many meshes in 1 .nif, then it may become a huge pain. The best examples for those kind of outfits can be Kristy's outfits. Also polygons of the outfit determines the pain too. If it has few polygons, then clippings will give you a hard time.

Having a seperate set of .nifs for each color isn't a big problem. You convert just one of the colors and then adjust the textures with Outfit Studio.

That Ero Heart Bunny is one of the easiest things to convert. Just follow the steps I wrote in the above post and everybody can do it. If I had time, I'd do it.