Outfit Studio/Bodyslide 2 CBBE Conversions

14 hours ago, x06xp said:

l'm sorry for keep bothering you but there's another problem. the boots show up perfectly when i wear them by it self but as soon as i equip the witch body armor the boots don't show up on the character anymore. basically wearing the body armor and the boots together causes the boots not to show up on character.

I don't how this mod worked in the first place as the Biped slots were all wrong. I just replaced the body but made no changes to the setting. If it doesn't work now it didn't work before. Anyway, replace the esp again with this one. There is some minor clipping now on the skirt due to the thickness of the shoes. The skirt has 20 extra bones attached to it and I am not touching it.

:star:Update:star: Boot fix for the Witch of the Wild (Again). Replace the esp with this one. 

Witch Of The Wild.esp

3 hours ago, hawgdaddy said:

Hey, has anyone here tried installing the Fall Creator update for Win 10?  I did that last night, now can't open any skyrim saves.  The game freezes during loading.  I spent a bunch of time today trying different fixes, but couldn't get the game open.  I spent the last 3 hours disableing mods and trying to run the game, no luck.

I've got a vanilla profile in MO, and I can start a new game with that, but it seems like it should be something to do with the Fall update.  Everything was working fine before that.  Damn.

Log on to Steam. Goto library and find your game. Right click on it and go to properties. In properties. click 'local files'  then 'verify integrity of game files' let the program run and see it that fixes thing.

4 hours ago, MarshallMcmarshall said:

Thanks sorceress!
Found some issues...
There are clippings in the outfit...

TESV 2017-12-09 15-50-24-63.png

TESV 2017-12-09 15-50-40-85.png

TESV 2017-12-09 15-50-55-06.png

Thanks for letting me know. There may be some clippings when posing or with extra body sizes. I try to compensate for most but can't for every one. The pose is not one I can duplicate to fix. 

4 hours ago, Sorceress99 said:

Log on to Steam. Goto library and find your game. Right click on it and go to properties. In properties. click 'local files'  then 'verify integrity of game files' let the program run and see it that fixes thing.

That was the first thing i did.  Also updated my video card driver, checked to make sure I had the latest skse, got the latest ENBoost, tried running the game with and without ENBoost, updated MO, reviewed all my ini's, surfed the nvidia and steam forums.

11 minutes ago, hawgdaddy said:

That was the first thing i did.  Also updated my video card driver, checked to make sure I had the latest skse, got the latest ENBoost, tried running the game with and without ENBoost, updated MO, reviewed all my ini's, surfed the nvidia and steam forums.

As I said in my first post on the topic, I can start a new game with a vanilla profile.  I've certainly done that before, and consigned a dozen or so of my Amazons to the Skyrim bug graveyard.  It's really time consuming to track down a skyrim glitch, usually easier to just start over.  I just get tired of having to bump off my latest favorite player character and make a new one.

2 hours ago, hawgdaddy said:

As I said in my first post on the topic, I can start a new game with a vanilla profile.  I've certainly done that before, and consigned a dozen or so of my Amazons to the Skyrim bug graveyard.  It's really time consuming to track down a skyrim glitch, usually easier to just start over.  I just get tired of having to bump off my latest favorite player character and make a new one.

Well hang. I was hoping you'd have good news. Probably be a good idea to back up your character so you don't have to start from scratch. Ibeen running this game for 6 years straight. Had to use verify integrity a bunch of times but it did fix my game. I am about ready to reload it though. I got so much crap in the game folder I dont know what to delete and what not. Fresh start sounds pretty good right now.