Outfit Studio/Bodyslide 2 CBBE Conversions

12 minutes ago, Sorceress99 said:

I just found out the root of all my problems... "Medical science has proven that the left side of the brain controls the right side of the body. From this, we can conclude that only left-handed people are in their right mind." ..  I am right-handed!! 

I'm left handed, and I've never been accused of being in my right mind........

2 hours ago, Galith breaker said:

Hopefully this isn't asking too much, but would anyone be able to convert this (or link to me to one if it's already been done) into CBBE Bodyslide: http://mitakusaner.blog.fc2.com/ . Also, if someone could do a 7Base bodyslide conversion, it'd be great for those who use 7B. Thanks in advance. :)

entry_img_2101.jpg

Oh yes. This is absolutely must have for Christmas :)

3 hours ago, Sorceress99 said:

DEM Lady Ritual has already been done. http://mitakusaner.blog.fc2.com/blog-entry-916.html

Yes I know should have mentioned that I already had this version of the conversion but its for the curvy body and as a result I have to adjust the body I normally use or the armor sinks into the stomach and butt region of the body. was just wondering if it can be done like the conversions you have been doing so I don't have to adjust my body to couture to the armor. If can't no problem but since the conversion was ment for the cbbe hdt curvy body it doesn't really work on the cbbe hdt normal body.

1 hour ago, Joes92 said:

Yes I know should have mentioned that I already had this version of the conversion but its for the curvy body and as a result I have to adjust the body I normally use or the armor sinks into the stomach and butt region of the body. was just wondering if it can be done like the conversions you have been doing so I don't have to adjust my body to couture to the armor. If can't no problem but since the conversion was ment for the cbbe hdt curvy body it doesn't really work on the cbbe hdt normal body.

Hmmm... I am using this very conversion on my own CBBE HDT with no problems. Just built to my preset and it works. No clipping and I wear this quite often too.  I don't know why you would be having problems.