Outfit Studio/Bodyslide 2 CBBE Conversions

12 hours ago, Sorceress99 said:

Can you give me more details? I am not having any problems installing, sizing, building, saving or loading in Outfit Studio or in the game.  When does it crash? What are you doing when it crashes?

I installed the files with NMM. I also tried fixing this by copying the files manually from the zip file just in case NMM missed something.

Then I go to Bodyslide64. I can either select one of the Witchbane items in the dropdown thing on the main screen, or go to Batch Build and select them there (everything else deselected). As soon as I hit the Build button it crashes.

In Batch build I get the Windows crash popup: "Bodyslide and Outfit studio has stopped working".  Building in the main screen results in "Fatal Exception has occurred". Preview does work though.

This was in BS 4.1.3.  I upgraded to 4.3.4 which is a little better: I can now convert the outfits :) , but Previewing the Witchbane outfits shows them for a microsecond then crashes BS.  I don;t desperately need to preview this outfot though :) So please don't go nuts trying to fix this unless others have the same issue.

EDIT: Looks very nice :)

witchbane.png

Edited by Musje
added pic
2 hours ago, Sorceress99 said:

Conversion Thank you very much.

I applied it.

I found an issue in the game.

CK. opened it.

But there is a problem.

There is something wrong with clothes.

Shoes are like original

There is no foot like original mode. 

You During a busy schedule, 

Request Again 

Sorry.:bawling:

제목 없음.jpg

2 hours ago, Musje said:

I installed the files with NMM. I also tried fixing this by copying the files manually from the zip file just in case NMM missed something.

Then I go to Bodyslide64. I can either select one of the Witchbane items in the dropdown thing on the main screen, or go to Batch Build and select them there (everything else deselected). As soon as I hit the Build button it crashes.

In Batch build I get the Windows crash popup: "Bodyslide and Outfit studio has stopped working".  Building in the main screen results in "Fatal Exception has occurred". Preview does work though.

This was in BS 4.1.3.  I upgraded to 4.3.4 which is a little better: I can now convert the outfits :) , but Previewing the Witchbane outfits shows them for a microsecond then crashes BS.  I don;t desperately need to preview this outfot though :) So please don't go nuts trying to fix this unless others have the same issue.

EDIT: Looks very nice :)

witchbane.png

I am using 4.3.4 which might have something to do with your problems it sounds like. Could also be NMM acting up . I'm using 6.3.14 and it is glitchy.  The dress does look good on her. I like the white one myself. 

Edited by Sorceress99
1 hour ago, nr8 said:

I am not seeing this issue. The skirt looks kinda weird when you walk, but i reckon nothing can be done about that.

20171118164113_1.jpg

Oh my she is pretty. I didn't touch the skirt or else it would be spazin out in all directions. That is the way the author set it up.

3 hours ago, hp4068 said:

ScreenShot573.jpg

@hp4068 Honey I dont know what the problem is. I can't duplicate it on my end. Looks like the biped settings are wrong. The shoes go in slot 37 in the armor add on and the armor screens. Or, when you build them, they aren't being updated in the mesh folder. I just don't know. Something on your end is out of whack.

34 minutes ago, Sorceress99 said:

Oh my she is pretty. I didn't touch the skirt or else it would be spazin out in all directions. That is the way the author set it up.

Thanks, but to be fair.. i used the Khinara Jade preset and only edited it slightly :p

Shame.. it a great looking outfit.. but i think the skirt would bug me to much to wear it. Still great work on the conversion and thanks!

Oh well.. got like, a lot of cloths to pick from now so.. yeah no big deal :D

16 hours ago, tuxagent7 said:

Hi Sorceress99

Got something for you to convert please i think you will like

Its White Bird armor

xcsk_bswhitebird.jpg.9c59cb8b854bcb288cbd190779e9c962.jpg

Броня Белой птицы v1.0- White Bird CBBE.7z

I gave this a shot but it's so old and very low poly it won't look good converted.  And forget the shoes, they look like crap. Sorry but i'll pass. I did see a bodyslide somewhere for it by optioq but was unable to trac it down.

3 minutes ago, Sorceress99 said:

I gave this a shot but it's so old and very low poly it won't look good converted.  And forget the shoes, they look like crap. Sorry but i'll pass. I did see a bodyslide somewhere for it by optioq but was unable to trac it down.

Hey no problem :)

You gave your best

On 11/17/2017 at 2:04 PM, Sorceress99 said:

NOTE: :exclamation: I am now using the NetImmerse Overide (NIO) system with my footwear. It replaces the problematic HDTHH that I was using. Kudos go to Vortec for helping me with the switch over and for his invaluable time and advice on making my feet and shoes look and work better. I will also use a heel sound system that does not require the HDTHH. ESM to work. You can use the file below.  We can now have a much more stable HH system.  If you use RaceMenu 3.4.4 or later, NIO comes bundled with it. You can also find the NIO plug-in & information about NIO here https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/2389-nioverride-high-heels-niovhh-fixes/ .

:star:Also on a note for the newcomers about my conversions. I do conversions on a whim and share them with you as I see fit. I am not obligated to do your requests. Please keep this in mind when making requests. :horse: I try to post this now and then to clarify things. I convert stuff that I would wear myself. That is the bassis for what conversions I do or don't do. I don't do heavy armor; outfits that cover more that 50% of the body; outfits from other games that I have to port other than OB; bikinis as there are a gazillion variations out there to chose from; stuff that requires a 3D program to make look right like pantyhose and stocking; outfits that have no feminine virtues or just plain butt ugly or that I don't have the tools or experience to do them justice.  There are exceptions of course, but rare. As of now I have 221 conversions to my name and only a few that may have been converted already.

:star:In return I ask that you acknowledge my work, especially if I have done your request.  The easiest way is to clik the ':thumbsup:' icon in the lower right corner.  Praising words also work. :smiley: Also,  letting me know when there is a problem so I can try to fix it. It's important to do this as soon as you can so to avoid lots of people downloading bad files.  Finally, I love when you folks share photos of your lovely ladies in my conversions. Don't be shy.  I thank all of you for making this a fun hobby for me. :heart:

Heels Sound_NIO 1.5.7z

Just curious dear - the .7z you've attached, it appears identical to the original Heels Sound that I use - even down to the same # of bytes. Is this an updated or corrected version? Please advise - thank you! :) LOVE YOUR WORK!!