Outfit Studio/Bodyslide 2 CBBE Conversions

Here you go.. MGAAA1 CBBE HDT&BS. 

you are really the best :D thank you very much Sorc :D

Glad you like it, Sweetheart. :)   Was kinda cute so I had in in my work que. Since you asked for it, moved it up. Enjoy!

I have to say being a supporter of Lover's Lab does have it's perks! NO MORE FRIGGIN' ADS!!!! OMG! The damn things were driving me bonkers. That alone, was worth the money. I have enjoyed the use of this site for a long time and I want to see it continue so in good health. I ask all of you to consider what you have here and what the alternatives are. Ashal has provided us a wonderful  forum to share our fantasy and our 'love of the game'. A small contribution will go a long ways to help insure LL will be around for a long time. Think about it!! Would be nice to see 'Supporter' under your Avatars.

[NINI] DawleySyande Outfit CBBE HDT&BS. A lovely HDT Gypsy Dress any belly dancer would adore. It's my best effort yet to keep the flow and swirl it was designed to do. There is some leg clip on the front inside loincloth but I'm not touching this one. ENJOY!!

Yaay, thank for the Heavy Armor love! :)

[NINI] DawleySyande Outfit CBBE HDT&BS. A lovely HDT Gypsy Dress any belly dancer would adore. It's my best effort yet to keep the flow and swirl it was designed to do. There is some leg clip on the front inside loincloth but I'm not touching this one. ENJOY!!

I use light armor myself and forget many of you use heavy armor. I will try to add more 'heavy' to my conversions. BTW, you can change the rating of any item you want in the Creation Kit. One of the first things I learned to do with Oblivion!

for the love of me i`m stuck trying to download the GlamClothes on baidu, is it necessary to install the baidudisk thing? Thanks for the conversions sorceress.

No dont download the baidudisk thing see post 5269 earlier to see images to how to do this

edit : oops my bad 5469

goddamn it me and my lack of attention, thank you.

I use light armor myself and forget many of you use heavy armor. I will try to add more 'heavy' to my conversions. BTW, you can change the rating of any item you want in the Creation Kit. One of the first things I learned to do with Oblivion!

I've thought of that, actually. Played the heck out of Oblivion, but never modded it. It was always "vanilla OB". Never knew about LL back then (or even Nexus either). You DO give a convincing argument... ;) Heck, maybe I'll give Oblivion another try by modding it. Gotta install first though....

varfolomey, What is the name of the jewelry shown in those screenshots(POST  5493)?  I'm looking for some bracelets.  Thanks in advance  Excuse for English - machine перевод1.мод Daz Bikini Colection 2 - plastic multi-coloured кольца.2.мод V4 Pearls unp - white of pearls, there the complete set bracelets, серги, hoops, a necklace on cbbe converting has not found, converted on the big body unp and подходит.3.мод Salome - golden браслеты.4.мод Gatti Jewelry armour - bronze браслеты.5.мод Vindictus Mini Dress - matte metal браслеты.6.мод Osare HotPants - brown with свелым ring plastic. Than first two fashion хороши:браслеты do not occupy слот gloves and with them it is possible to carry наклодные nails of fashions with HN66_NAILS4ALL.esp

I've thought of that, actually. Played the heck out of Oblivion, but never modded it. It was always "vanilla OB". Never knew about LL back then (or even Nexus either). You DO give a convincing argument... ;) Heck, maybe I'll give Oblivion another try by modding it. Gotta install first though....

I have no idea how many hours I've  played Oblivion several thousand I;m sure. Its heavily modded and lots of customized homes beside the ones the game gives you.  I was DMRA all the way, with the Goddes Store, Apachaii Male, Tonas, Growlfs, DMRA Shrine and the major outfiter all converted. Have most of the expansion mods. I still play it now and then.

I have no idea how many hours I've  played Oblivion several thousand I;m sure. Its heavily modded and lots of customized homes beside the ones the game gives you.  I was DMRA all the way, with the Goddes Store, Apachaii Male, Tonas, Growlfs, DMRA Shrine and the major outfiter all converted. Have most of the expansion mods. I still play it now and then.

I ended up picking up the ES anthology (it has all 5 ES games). I doubt I'll mess with ES1/2 since they're DOS-based, but you never know. :)  I wonder if Morrowind has mods? I'm sure it does LOL  Thank you for the list of mods up there - that gives me a starting point for OB! :)

I ended up picking up the ES anthology (it has all 5 ES games). I doubt I'll mess with ES1/2 since they're DOS-based, but you never know. :)  I wonder if Morrowind has mods? I'm sure it does LOL  Thank you for the list of mods up there - that gives me a starting point for OB! :)

Yes Morrowind is modded but never did any. At the time I didn't know anything about modding. Found out about modding when I had problems installing OB and found the Nexus. It was 'Katy bar the door" from then on. BTW that the Double Melon Shrine, not DMRA Shrine. The is are several good OB DMRA threads here on LL. Thorazine's is one of the best. Le4do (?) is another other although he moved into Manga and other body style later on. 

DEM2 Clothes CBBE HDT&BS. The set does not include the leggins shown. If you have any problems, let me know. If you like this conversion, tap the green arrow below to say 'Hell Yes'  :D

UPDATED FILE!! DEM2 Clothes V12 is to correct the mesh and texture paths. Please replace original files with this one.  Sorry!!

PS the correct path is 'meshes\armor\demonica\dem linen\' and 'textures\armor\demonica\dem linen\' for those you know how to change the files path.

post-3295-0-59564000-1508272693_thumb.jpg

DEM2 Clothes CBBE HDT&BS_v1.2.7z

DEM2 Clothes CBBE HDT&BS. The set does not include the leggins shown. If you have any problems, let me know. If you like this conversion, tap the green arrow below to say 'Hell Yes'  :D

When i bodyslide i seem to have no texture do i need the original file ?

No its a complete mod. 

When i bodyslide i seem to have no texture do i need the original file ?

No its a complete mod. 

i see no texture appearing in bodyslide could you verify if the pathway is ok ?

How can i repair it ?