Outfit Studio/Bodyslide 2 CBBE Conversions

Odd.... I took off everything (and I *do* mean everything!) and after completely undressing just put on the loincloth and top. Same issue.

I even checked with Defeat's "slot check" function, and it told me I was completely undressed - except for slot 41 (longhair). But I don't have anything there, so I was a bit confused by that. Either way, this doesn't seem to work for me. Probably something with my setup...

In DD, check the MCM menu, Devices Underneath, and set everything to None (Disabed). That fixed the same issue I haad with another outfit.

Hi Sorceress99  Can I ask for a piece of clothing for cbbe-bs?

As requested.. Honoka Casual CBBE HDT&BS 

It looks so beautiful and great work. Thank you my friend very much!

heart.gif biggrin.png 

It doesn't have any problems!

Wish you a wonderful day!

You are most welcome. Looks pretty on your beautiful character.  :heart:  thanks for sharing your photos.

If the vest is equipped, the loincloth disappears. I think I saw this somewhere before, what was the solution to that again?

Is usually a BiPed slot conflict. The loincloth uses slot 49, the vest uses 32 so no conflict there. You have something using slot 49 when the vest is equiped. You cant have two items using the same slot, Use one or the other.

Odd.... I took off everything (and I *do* mean everything!) and after completely undressing just put on the loincloth and top. Same issue.

I even checked with Defeat's "slot check" function, and it told me I was completely undressed - except for slot 41 (longhair). But I don't have anything there, so I was a bit confused by that. Either way, this doesn't seem to work for me. Probably something with my setup...

As you can see, Celeste is wearing both at the same time. same for both the light and dark.  When completely undressing, you have nothing else equiped, right? No jewelry or body parts? What does Defeat's slot check say you wearing when you equip just the the vest and loincloth?

I need to do some debugging it looks like.... even nude, I have something in slot 41 (longhair). I'll let you know when I get to the bottom of this :) TY!!

Hello what about the Ancient Greek Armor Revamped by sirwho?

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/64215/

Thanks in Advance! :)

This armor would be difficult to convert and would look like crap in any breast size bigger than a C cup. I'll pass on this one.

hi,

PLS this armor 

make a bodyslide with belly support  :blush:

http://mitakusaner.blog.fc2.com/blog-entry-50.html

Eeek! That is some seriously ugly threads. I'll pass.

:blink:

Hello what about the Ancient Greek Armor Revamped by sirwho?

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/64215/

Thanks in Advance! :)

This armor would be difficult to convert and would look like crap in any breast size bigger than a C cup. I'll pass on this one.

hi,

PLS this armor 

make a bodyslide with belly support  :blush:

http://mitakusaner.blog.fc2.com/blog-entry-50.html

Eeek! That is some seriously ugly threads. I'll pass.

:blink:

hello.

not sure if this is the right place.

i am looking for uunp bodyslide for this: http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/3911-broken-angel-elysium-priest-warrior-armors-by-jackga/

i have tried my self but my bodyslide program crashes when i try to modify this convertion.

Well, not really as this is for CBBE and not UNP... but this armor is from the Bless pack and it's here... http://www.loverslab.com/topic/44014-bless-online-armors-pack/

In DD, check the MCM menu, Devices Underneath, and set everything to None (Disabed). That fixed the same issue I haad with another outfit.

I'll take a look at that - TY!

EDIT: That was it! Slot 41 was being used - disabled now, and IT WORKS! Thank you Musje!

About 8 UNP garments

CBBE Bodyslide HDT

I want you to convert it.

I will send you the materials.

It takes a long time to attach.

Please let me know your Google mail

I sent you a message.

約8つのUNP服

CBBEボディスライドHDT

私はあなたにそれを変換して欲しい。

私はあなたに資料を送付します。

添付するのに時間がかかります。

あなたのGoogleメールをお知らせください

私はあなたにメッセージを送りました。

you can upload the files here on LL. Just keep each file under the 100mb limit. on a large file over 100mb, you have to divide it in two or more pieces. Be aware, I do not promise I will convert the files

YoungTrap BazoongasWorkshop CBBE HDT BS

Arms Bug:

You are mixing pieces from new and old YoungTrap, its my black shirt but the stockings doesnt match the body. Something its wrong in that image, maybe pieces bodyslided to different bodies. I wouldn't passed such a clipping and as you can see in my screenshots it's not present.

Please, if you are betatesting, do the things right.

I can not upload it at all, and I have raised the address of Google Drive.
Screenshots of each costume are included in the file.
If you change costumes, I will have great benefit to you.
please.

到底アップロードができなくて仕方なく、Googleドライブのアドレスを上げております。
各衣装のスクリーンショットは、ファイルに含まれています。
衣装を変更していただければ、大きな恵みでわかりました。
お願いいたします。

I'll pass on these. Sorry.

YoungTrap BazoongasWorkshop CBBE HDT BS

Arms Bug:

You are mixing pieces from new and old YoungTrap, its my black shirt but the stockings doesnt match the body. Something its wrong in that image, maybe pieces bodyslided to different bodies. I wouldn't passed such a clipping and as you can see in my screenshots it's not present.

Please, if you are betatesting, do the things right.

Thx for replay! :)

"You are mixing pieces from new and old YoungTrap" - nope. I installed only "YoungTrap BazoongasWorkshop CBBE HDT BS", and don't have any previous version. Other pieces looks fine, but shirt are clipping :(. I delete and reinstall mod. Rebuild body and YoungTrap, but it did not help. Thank you anyway I try to find the problem ...

post-175968-0-49787500-1507469923_thumb.png

SugarNight & Sunrise Bikinis CBBE HDT&BS. Any problems. let me know. 

Sorry about that :P  ESP included now.

Hello.

I have only one problem. Looks like, 3 latest conversions was made for TBBP, not for HDT. There is any way, to convert it to HDT? Great conversions, btw.