Outfit Studio/Bodyslide 2 CBBE Conversions

Full conversion of Angelic Armor for HDT if anyone is interested. Just download and install and you are good to go. Search for "Angelic" in the console.

TESV_exe_DX9_20150509_233248.jpg

There shouldnt be any clipping anymore but the stockings still could clip so keep an eye out and if possible im gonna fix it or someone else who can and want to fix it.

http://www.mediafire.com/download/6h6dm4d9z68ux5f/Angelic+Armor+HDT.rar

or use https://mega.nz/#!0chRWDBY!xk7HQdLsbpWxFi87f4w_6hxGvLQa1SEinyBc5pLGF3I

Full conversion of Angelic Armor for HDT if anyone is interested. Just download and install and you are good to go. Search for "Angelic" in the console.

There shouldnt be any clipping anymore but the stockings still could clip so keep an eye out and if possible im gonna fix it or someone else who can and want to fix it.

attachicon.gifAngelic Armor HDT.rar

Pic doesn't work.

Avalon24, on 08 May 2015 - 5:08 PM, said:

tVtQ9t4.jpg

I converted "DEM Ritual" by awesome talented "Krista" into CBBE Curvy HDT... [:)]

Coverted Meshes:

Boots

Collar

Gloves

Gown

HighHeels

Sleeves

Stocks

Somehow LegGems and Wig are invisible or can't be weared at all. I've gone crazy while trying to fix them. >.< I still put them into the file in case you wanna give a try and fix.

You don't need to download the original mod, everything needed is in the folder.

Also meshes are ready inside the folder, so you don't need to use the BodySlide to create the meshes. But, folder still has the BodySlide files inside.

http://modgames.net/load/tes_v_skyrim/odezhda/dem_ritual_ritualnyj_komplekt/276-1-0-18337

UPDATE: Added Gown without skirt, fixed clippings on Gloves.

tVtQ9t4.jpg

I converted "DEM Ritual" by awesome talented "Krista" into CBBE Curvy HDT... :)

Coverted Meshes:

Boots

Collar

Gloves

Gown

HighHeels

Sleeves

Stocks

Somehow LegGems and Wig are invisible or can't be weared at all. I've gone crazy while trying to fix them. >.< I still put them into the file in case you wanna give a try and fix.

You don't need to download the original mod, everything needed is in the folder.

Also meshes are ready inside the folder, so you don't need to use the BodySlide to create the meshes. But, folder still has the BodySlide files inside. 

http://modgames.net/load/tes_v_skyrim/odezhda/dem_ritual_ritualnyj_komplekt/276-1-0-18337

UPDATE:  Added Gown without skirt, fixed clippings on Gloves.

@Avalon24

Okay so all the new conversions work fine other than the leg gems, which randomly have a high heel effect and are invisible as you said. The wig actually worked fine for me.

But for whatever reason, DEM Ritual.esp is breaking a bunch of my mods. It is converting random things to Russian :lol: . This doesn't seem to happen with the .esm.

EDIT: Additional info: when I load any game, even if it didn't have the mod installed, it claims I'm missing content even though I am not. Changing my load order does not have an affect on it whatsoever. There must be something in the .esp causing the strings to become Russian, and it only seems to happen to random items. It also has random effects like breaking my eye and hair mods for no apparent reason due to these strings.

EDIT2: I was messing around with Demonica.esm, and I noticed it adds a race that crashes instantly upon selection, and it is also in Russian. If possible, this file needs to be removed from the whole process :/

Wow, that's weird. :o

I'm surprized .esp converts somethings into Russian, because I made that .esp by using only English.

Demonica.esm is one of Demonica Body's part and also the original DEM Ritual's master file, so I had to put it. If I don't put it, my game doesn't even open. I don't know if removing a master file is possible... :s

Your game crashes instantly because your game doesn't have the required files of Demonica Body. It is just the .esm file of that body mod.

I opened up both the .esp and the .esm in Skyrim String Localizer and it looks like the .esm is filled with Russian. It even specifies the various things it is changing into Russian. Unfortunately, I couldn't get it to convert to English.

EDIT: I got an English translated version of Demonica, which fixed things displaying in Russian, but the changes of the .esm are breaking things. For example: when I activate the .esp with the .esm my characters hair disappears, all female characters get large noses, and a bunch of other misc. things break. This happens regardless of the race I have selected, and regardless of load order.

I'm pretty sure this mod was never meant to be converted or played seperately from the Demonica race. So unless someone can fix the .esp and see if its possible to remove the master (I don't know if it is or not), then I won't be able to use it unfortunately. :dodgy:

It's good that you found an English .esm, but you should make new .esp to use it. You can't just replace it.

Please send that English .esm to me and I'll try it in the mod instead of Russian .esm.

Also, I made a version without the .esm, but this time sleeves aren't usable. I don't know why...

It is in BodySlide Outfits and Mods by Caliente - ChronoTrigger77 - ousnius - stuffed_bunny

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/32731/?

as Edhildils said

"Bodyslide and BBP conversion of this armor is now available as part of Bodyslide CB Plus Plus. Download the "CB Plus Plus 6 - Various" package. The main package is required as well."

It's good that you found an English .esm, but you should make new .esp to use it. You can't just replace it.

Please send that English .esm to me and I'll try it in the mod instead of Russian .esm.

Also, I made a version without the .esm, but this time sleeves aren't usable. I don't know why...

I got the English .esm here:

http://blackelf-skyrim-en.blogspot.com/2014/10/demonica-lilith-v151.html?zx=a21f413d861dd43c

But it would still be better to scrap the .esm. Even the English version causes me problems unrelated to the Russian strings.

I'd take no sleeves over a broken game any day :lol:

EDIT: There is also an English ritual outfit on there if it is needed for anything:

http://blackelf-skyrim-en.blogspot.com/2014/10/dem-ritual-v15.html

Im confused.... where are the angelic armor bodyslide files. they are not in the package.

Ooops. Sorry. Forgot to include them. Gonna update my post.

Not sure if i can just post conversions without Bodyslide files here and if not just tell and im gonna move it  :)

Anyway, here is a conversion of my own personal mashup of different UNP stuff i liked. Armor uses the HDT Body. I just called it Mashup Armor because im not creative and i didnt do anything except converting stuff. Bodyslots used are 32, 61, 59, 45 if anyone wants to know.

Untitled.jpg

pew.jpg

Boots are from zzjay's wardrobe

Bracers, dagger are from Ashara princess of the woods

Straps and pauldrons are from Brokefoot's UNP Mashup

Bikini is from Minous's Bikini Trouble Conversion

Credits go to the original authors of course.

http://www.mediafire.com/download/5czj4x2dqed78yh/Mashup+Armor.rar

Edit: The esp seems to be wrong. Try the new one Mashup Armor.esp 

Hey all, I'm using Skyrimfloo's conversion of SUN Magic Armor (back on page 22 somewhere). It's great, but I had to tweak it a bit as it seemed made for a smaller body or something, but now the hands are super goofy. The gloves and armor both have their own base shapes to which they conform that I have to use - deleting the baseshapes in outfit studio like I'm accustomed to doing causes those body parts to be invisible in game. I'm not really sure how to fix this myself, could someone lend a hand?

n31q276.pngbel3j1b.png

If needed both files are attached - the first is the armor and the second the bodyslide stuff.

SUN Magic Armor 01 v1.2a for CCBBEv3 convert by bryan065.rar

SUN Magic Armor.zip

Im confused.... where are the angelic armor bodyslide files. they are not in the package.

Not sure if i can just post conversions without Bodyslide files here and if not just tell and im gonna move it  :)

Anyway, here is a conversion of my own personal mashup of different UNP stuff i liked. Armor uses the HDT Body. I just called it Mashup Armor because im not creative and i didnt do anything except converting stuff. Bodyslots used are 32, 61, 59, 45 if anyone wants to know.

Untitled.jpg

Edit: The esp seems to be wrong. Try the new one attachicon.gifMashup Armor.esp

Would you mind trying to upload another image plz? :D

Untitled.jpg

Sure. Posted a pic to see the armor from all sides.

Untitled.jpg

your first image doesn't work, thats why he wanted another. Thanks for the all around shot though! Looks like a cool mashup

Untitled.jpg

your first image doesn't work, thats why he wanted another. Thanks for the all around shot though! Looks like a cool mashup

Hmmm imagelink works fine on my end. Reuploaded the image so maybe now it will work.

http://www.mediafire.com/download/6h6dm4d9z68ux5f/Angelic+Armor+HDT.rar

Can anyone updload that to a site that doesn't keep trying to download their 'downloader' software?

Or actually works even when logged in? Mediafire just keeps failing to download this. :-/

Just installed the angelic armor and went to build it.

Hit batch build and it crashed bodyslide on one of the meshes.

Built them all separately to find out which one caused crash and found that the stockings were the culprit.

They didn't crash when trying to build as a separate piece but they wouldn't build or show the preview.

Then I noticed there was a second nif in the stockings folder so as a test I reversed their names.

This caused the stockings to outright crash bodyslide.

TLDR: The stockings will not build, and there is an issue with the stocklings that can crash bodyslide.

Umm, since it's been buried before.. Can i ask again? convert these pieces of clothing pls..

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/28714/?

It's the best lingerie i can found out there.. Thx a lot!

For stockings and the garter belts you can get the new stockings available as a separate download for slavetats.

It has garters as well and with it you will never have to worry about clipping or anything because they are overlays.

Umm, since it's been buried before.. Can i ask again? convert these pieces of clothing pls..

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/28714/?

It's the best lingerie i can found out there.. Thx a lot!

For stockings and the garter belts you can get the new stockings available as a separate download for slavetats.

It has garters as well and with it you will never have to worry about clipping or anything because they are overlays.

Thx for the info dude! gonna try slavetats.

tried slavetats, but there's no pure white garter belt and stocking.. there's always this black line on the garter.. i wanted a pure white one, if i use glow, it would be too bright, and the line will still black unless i add maximum glow which is hurting my eyes.. well the black stockings is fine, but my character is using white armor set, so it would be great if it's white stockings instead of black one..

Or can anyone cut this mesh for me pls? make the stocking only knee to thigh. so its feet won't clip with my armor.

I'm just no good with mesh editing..

Stocking_0.nif

Stocking_1.nif

Stocking_GND.nif