Outfit Studio/Bodyslide 2 CBBE Conversions

Here's an armor I'd love to see converted. I've seen a guy on this thread and a few others request it. I think it's modular, not entirely sure, so it may take some time. Again though, it may be an easy convert. I'll attach the file down below, but I'm not sure what body it uses, though if had to guess, I'd say its a UNP armor. If someone would like to convert it, that'd be awesome, if not , don't worry about it :D

Screenshots:

16582555968_61b013a2e3_o.png

2015-03-15_00108.jpg

luxurious seduction.rar

This is just turning into

"Hey Guys look at this armor right here, Someone convert this plz because Idk how to do it"

If you guys looked into Bodyslide 2 they have a feature that lets you convert any armor to any body you want, just takes a little learning 

"Hey Guys look at this armor right here, Someone convert this plz because Idk how to do it"

If you guys looked into Bodyslide 2 they have a feature that lets you convert any armor to any body you want, just takes a little learning 

thnx god there's still good modders out there like beyond skyrim modders :P 

Hey levionte, quick question

do you use some sort of vertice scaling when you do your conversions?

everytime I try to apply my citrus body to your bodyslide conversion I get this:

tYiARYB.jpg

I try to match up the citrus body on the Z axis, but when I test it out in game, I get the whole "stretched out limbs" outcome

any tips? thanks, and I love all your conversions!

Nope, I always line it up with where the reference shape appears, which is what I would recommend to you. Try moving the armor to the reference shape, not the other way around.

So I've been trying to convert DF_T21 to Bodyslide, but I am having so much trouble with it. Specifically the underwear. No matter what I do, I end up stretching it out weirdly, or it just won't line up properly and ends up clipping all kinds. It is driving me crazy.

So was wondering if anyone else would like to take a shot at it? Cause I've pretty much given up on trying lol. Would be appreciated, thanks. :)

http://mitakusaner.blog.fc2.com/blog-entry-242.html

This still requires the original mod which you can find via the link above and please support the mod author(s) while you're there.

@SpyderArachnid I see what you mean, I hate it when the cut up the objects into so many pieces.

Edit: Fixed bracelet texture

cant donwload the HDT file =(

Over the past 2 years, this thread has steadily become more than just a few armors converted by the original author. It has become more of a request thread that many modders have used to convert armors requested by the CBBE/BodySlide 2 community.

Kofman, Levionte, and a few others have used this thread to do some truly great conversions and I hope it stays that way. If you don't like what this thread has become, and how awesome the modders that have helped us convert armors are, then don't come here. Have a nice day :D

hey guys,

a new converter has arrived ;-) After some weeks of practice i'm ready with the body part, also hands and little boots. For long boots i need some assist from another converter who can help me to fix the leg bip problem.

So i'm making now a CBBE Armor Set for my game and can make some conversions, while i make it. If u have find a armor and whish to convert it, send me a PM or post it here, but i recommend the PM :-)

BUT, make sure to approve/notice the follow points!

- please give me a FREE availiable link for the original files! I will drop it, if a registration or anything else is needed! Only Nexus is excluded from this rule. If it is needed, then upload it by yourself on a free host server, like zippyshare or depositfiles and send me the link.

- NO CHSBHC/CHSBHC v3 Armors, the actually version of OS doesn't support this body very good, the conversion is mostly crap.

- its not a have to, but it would be better if the original files are created with small Boobs. Its easier to convert that than huge to CBBE and it will result in a better quality.

- I use the CBBE HDT 1.4 Body, with all bones/nodes. My conversions will based on this body, so if you want to use it, make sure u have install this body, cause he has additional sliders and additional bones than the original CBBE HDT Body.

- I use BS/OS v 2.2c (not 2.2d, there are still some issues with the latest), make sure u have install the same version. If u are using v 2.2d, its on your own risk, i will test and use it with the v 2.2c.

- i don't give a guarantee for a sucessfully conversion, i can try, but be prepared also for a miss!

I will post the conversions after testing here :-) Depends of the original armor it can be take a while, and if someone can help me with the long boots problem, i can also make a conversion about them :-)

I'm trying also to convert oblivion armors, maybe someone can support me with that.

Greetz :-)

hey guys,

a new converter has arrived ;-) After some weeks of practice i'm ready with the body part, also hands and little boots. For long boots i need some assist from another converter who can help me to fix the leg bip problem.

So i'm making now a CBBE Armor Set for my game and can make some conversions, while i make it. If u have find a armor and whish to convert it, send me a PM or post it here, but i recommend the PM :-)

- please give me a FREE availiable link for the original files! I will drop it, if a registration or anything else is needed! Only Nexus is excluded from this rule. If it is needed, then upload it by yourself on a free host server, like zippyshare or depositfiles and send me the link.

- NO CHSBHC/CHSBHC v3 Armors, the actually version of OS doesn't support this body very good, the conversion is mostly crap.

- its not a have to, but it would be better if the original files are created with small Boobs. Its easier to convert that than huge to CBBE and it will result in a better quality.

- I use the CBBE HDT 1.4 Body, with all bones/nodes. My conversions will based on this body, so if you want to use it, make sure u have install this body, cause he has additional sliders and additional bones than the original CBBE HDT Body.

- I use BS/OS v 2.2c (not 2.2d, there are still some issues with the latest), make sure u have install the same version. If u are using v 2.2d, its on your own risk, i will test and use it with the v 2.2c.

- i don't give a guarantee for a sucessfully conversion, i can try, but be prepared also for a miss!

I will post the conversions after testing here :-) Depends of the original armor it can be take a while, and if someone can help me with the long boots problem, i can also make a conversion about them :-)

I'm trying also to convert oblivion armors, maybe someone can support me with that.

Hello!

What kind of 'leg bip problem' are you having? Typically with longs boots, you have to leave extra space between the boots and the leg in spots that like to clip: back of the knee, outside of the upper thigh, etc.. You have to find a balance between preventing clipping and having boots too bulky, but that's about all you can do in outfit studio alone. I would highly recommend Mesh Rigger by gerra6 for bone weighting, though. It's still not perfect but it should help a lot and it's not that difficult to learn. It should help make the body/outfit move more in sync. And of course, neither is a real substitute for loading up the nif in a 3d editor and remove clipping in the animation frame-by-frame. But you can still get pretty good results between Outfit Studio and mesh rigger.

hey guys,

Hello!

What kind of 'leg bip problem' are you having? Typically with longs boots, you have to leave extra space between the boots and the leg in spots that like to clip: back of the knee, outside of the upper thigh, etc.. You have to find a balance between preventing clipping and having boots too bulky, but that's about all you can do in outfit studio alone. I would highly recommend Mesh Rigger by gerra6 for bone weighting, though. It's still not perfect but it should help a lot and it's not that difficult to learn. It should help make the body/outfit move more in sync. And of course, neither is a real substitute for loading up the nif in a 3d editor and remove clipping in the animation frame-by-frame. But you can still get pretty good results between Outfit Studio and mesh rigger.

My Problem is, the part from the boots above the knee is not bounded anymore with the body. I have tried it for example with the Aradia Leather Outfit. Body is ok, also Hands, but Boots are crap. The armor doesn't bound anymore with the body. Thats not only clipping, it looks like the armor is in this part seperatly. I don't know why, i have check the Bip slot in NifSkope, its ok, if i make the boots with a preset in OS, its also ok, If i save this as project and create the boots with BS, its crap. Idk why.

Here's an armor I'd love to see converted. I've seen a guy on this thread and a few others request it. I think it's modular, not entirely sure, so it may take some time. Again though, it may be an easy convert. I'll attach the file down below, but I'm not sure what body it uses, though if had to guess, I'd say its a UNP armor. If someone would like to convert it, that'd be awesome, if not , don't worry about it :D

Screenshots:

16582555968_61b013a2e3_o.png

2015-03-15_00108.jpg

What  mature face textures/normals are those??

hey guys,

Hello!

My Problem is, the part from the boots above the knee is not bounded anymore with the body. I have tried it for example with the Aradia Leather Outfit. Body is ok, also Hands, but Boots are crap. The armor doesn't bound anymore with the body. Thats not only clipping, it looks like the armor is in this part seperatly. I don't know why, i have check the Bip slot in NifSkope, its ok, if i make the boots with a preset in OS, its also ok, If i save this as project and create the boots with BS, its crap. Idk why.

You mean it's not moving with the animations, but only the part above the knee? It sounds like it's not attached to all the proper bones, which means it won't move with said bones like it's supposed to. To fix it you'd have to select the relevant bones individually (select all the bones that are in the area you're having problems, or maybe just all the leg bones to be safe, with with the reference selected) and use "Copy Selected Weights" on the boots. You probably can't do "Copy All Bones" because the reference shape doesn't have any feet attached to it, so you'll be missing some bones there; and it's really not recommended to use that anyway.