Sleeprape for Sexout

dillon627

Basic knowledge of geck, some scripting.

i Think you can make check, to once you have rapepuch equipped, and an npc is sleeping and your in sneak mode to open a similar menu and add the functionality like rape, steal, kill in sleep.

if an npc is a sleep and you click on it she will just wake up, what he means is the way how fallout 3 Sexus works, like go into sneak mode and have the hentai mask on you could rape an npc while sleeping, Right now if sneak you can either kill the npc if you have a perk or rob him blind, if you make a new check to the menu you could even add rape while npc is a sleep when rape punch is equipped.

Out of curiosity' date=' what's preventing it from working right now? I haven't ever tried it, but if it works on awake people, it should work on sleeping ones just fine too I think.

[/quote']

I was thinking instead actually attacking them, you activate them while they're sleeping and they wake up none the wiser to what happened.

if an npc is a sleep and you click on it she will just wake up' date=' what he means is the way how fallout 3 Sexus works, like go into sneak mode and have the hentai mask on you could rape an npc while sleeping, Right now if sneak you can either kill the npc if you have a perk or rob him blind, if you make a new check to the menu you could even add rape while npc is a sleep when rape punch is equipped.

[/quote']

You're saying that the rape punch does not work when crouched? I haven't ever used it.. I think I tried, once, but I'm not sure. Do you 'punch' your target with it like a weapon, or do you hit the activate key?

You are reading it wrong when you use the rape punch it actually counts as an Assault, and the npc will turn hostile right ?? what he means is just a new option when you see an npc sleeping, and be able to rape the person without attacking him or her directly with the rape punch. just use the activate him or her to get a menu pop up And gives you several options.

That is just how sexus works currently.

You are reading it wrong when you use the rape punch it actually counts as an Assault' date=' and the npc will turn hostile right ?? what he means is just a new option when you see an npc sleeping, and be able to rape the person without attacking him or her directly with the rape punch. just use the activate him or her to get a menu pop up And gives you several options.

[/quote']

That's pretty much what I was thinking of

You are reading it wrong when you use the rape punch it actually counts as an Assault' date=' and the npc will turn hostile right ?? what he means is just a new option when you see an npc sleeping, and be able to rape the person without attacking him or her directly with the rape punch. just use the activate him or her to get a menu pop up And gives you several options.

[/quote']

That's pretty much what I was thinking of

I never used the rape punch, wasn't sure if it was activation or attack, that's why I asked.

With activation.. I don't know what's required to make it work that way. Somebody with a similar interest may come along and figure it out. Personally, I'm fine with *rape* waking people up and pissing them off at you. ;)

begin onActivate

end

Block is all that is needed. then you can set condition like

if playerRef IsSneaking == 1

etc..

pretty simple addition, but pkr is already gonna implement.

• 2 weeks later...

Actually, being that sexout is apparently "self aware" now =P, I've already had this occur to my character.

Was apparently raped twice while sleeping on a bedroll while in the clock black screen (no messages or animations). Just went to sleep clean, and woke up full of sperm and with 2 more "notches" on some NPC's ego...lol

Those interested, check the "what mods use smalltalk" thread. I have a demo ESP there that overrides the activate key to provide smalltalk like functionality. That mod could be extended fairly easily to open a menu instead of doing the talk thing -- e.g. a "talk/rape" or "pickpocket/rape" choice.

No OnActivate blocks required, no alternate key required. Just an option.

Archived