Glowing pubic hair (of doom)

crs030

I have a strange problem with glowing pubic hair, i allready searched on Google, the Nexus Forums and here. Sso before i ask on Nexus i have more fate in you guys : )

I started a new game with CharGen Ext,  RaceMenu+Ovlerlay Plugin and the RaceMenu Overlay Compilation. While creating my char i used some tattoos and one pubic hair. I looked at the Body while in Helgen, changed one tattoo and everything was fine, saved after leaving Helgen.
Next day, load the game, went to Riverwood and while changing armors i saw a blinding red light form the pubic hair.

Here is the list of stuff i tried so far: (Checked after every Step if something changes)
-deactivated the hair in the RaceMenu Overlay
-used the slot for an tattoo
-changed the color
-set all entries to default
-reinstalled body textures
-disabled my ENB
-uninstalled  the Overlays Compilation
-uninstalled all the Chargen/RaceMenu Mods

-started a new game
-looked through the files if somthing is left
-reinstalled orginal CBBE textures

-searched the Skrim Folder for files with pube
-started a new game

nothing helped,there are still those glowing pubes that by any means should not be there anymore.
So they must stored somewhere in a way that even starting a new game dont help.
This is how it looks after unistalling the Mods, reinstalling the orginal textures and starting a new game.

(With ENB off, with ENB on they glow like a strong source of light)

post-124816-0-34821700-1387807030_thumb.jpg

Racemenu Overlay and it was displayed correct when i installed it. All i have done was saving the game and loading again next day and it turned this way.

The next days i cant play anyways so i will just reinstall Skyrim. Its about time to clear out all those mods. But if someone know how to fix this would be nice to know for the future.

Archived