Using Nicrophilia Mod for Resurrection

Guest GingerTom

Guest GingerTom

I read this somewhere--is it true because I'm trying to avoid using:

player.SetRefEssential 1 (and neither do I want to die and reload)

But so far I just die and no one comes to rape me and resurrect me. I have that 'No Load Screen On Death' installed.

Please Note: After doing the Lovers for about two weeks I'm starting over and using only the mods that I (now understand) I need/want. (So, no 'show us your load order' available. :D

Or is this another Urban Myth? :angel:

I read this somewhere--is it true because I'm trying to avoid using:

player.SetRefEssential 1 (and neither do I want to die and reload)

But so far I just die and no one comes to rape me and resurrect me. I have that 'No Load Screen On Death' installed.

Please Note: After doing the Lovers for about two weeks I'm starting over and using only the mods that I (now understand) I need/want. (So' date=' no 'show us your load order' available. :D

Or is this another Urban Myth? :angel:

[/quote']

Your answer is likely between your load order and post 1 here:

http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=2547

Guest GingerTom

From that thread:

"Possible conflicts:

LoversRaperS, LandE, Joburg or any other mods use "ondeath" eventhandler"

Sounds like it might be in all of these--so are these even necessary? I just presumed that you needed LoversRapers at least. (What kind of game do you get if you don't use any of these-- Vanilla Oblivion--still trying to figure what's necessary to run xLovers: Just 'resources' and PK pack? Right? Then add what you want.

The resources and pk base package really don't do anything unfortunately, but yes without them no plugins will work. :(

It is the plugins that give lovers the functionality. Some versions of raperS have the ondeath eventhandler which is what gives you the ability to rape an npc you just killed for about 2-3 seconds - after that without nicrophillia you can't have sex with them. Necrophillia in its current form is not really setup to save you from dieing but rather for you to enslave npc by killing them and then sexing them back to life. I don't think anyone has updated this sucker for quite a while which is why it has issues with other plugins.

Things you can try are putting necrophillia below raperS and joburg/lande in your load order (by the way you really should not run joburg and lande at the same time).

Archived