Dragon Age origins mods

Lovely Rose

The Fade is my favorite area of the game still, Deep Roads too. The Brezilian Snooze though, that i wouldn't mind skipping.

And given the site this is, i must recommend the "Natural Bodies" nude body replacer and Luchaire's extended sex scenes mods ;) The vanilla underwear humping is just... why did they even bother? :huh:

The Fade is my favorite area of the game still, Deep Roads too. The Brezilian Snooze though, that i wouldn't mind skipping.

And given the site this is, i must recommend the "Natural Bodies" nude body replacer and Luchaire's extended sex scenes mods ;) The vanilla underwear humping is just... why did they even bother? :huh:

its for those kids who play it and are underage and shouldnt own the game anyways XD

You need either the DOA Mod Manager which allows you to start DA with the console enabled or you have to make a shortcut on your desktop to the doaorigins.exe, right click it & go to properties then add this line -enabledeveloperconsole to the of "C:\Program Files\Dragon Age\bin_ship\daorigins.exe".

Should look like this. "C:\Program Files\Dragon Age\bin_ship\daorigins.exe" -enabledeveloperconsole

P.s. NMM also has support for console but I don't remember how.

This is a must have for anyone who plays the female Human and chooses Alistair.

http://www.nexusmods.com/dragonage/mods/1839/?

P.s. I use a few of this authors mods so you might want to check them out.

Yeah, that's a must-have! :D

That one helped me a lot to cope with the fact my Comannder shepard could not (due to idiotic storytelling-decisions and massive development-failures) marry her Kaidan at the end of Mass Failure 3!

Every dark-fantasy RPG should have such an ending for people like me, who like their upbeat rainbow/unicorn-ending.

And still, Dragon Age Origins is hands down one of the best RPGs of the later times. I really, really hope the do it right at Bioware with part 3...

Archived