Dantecun Posted December 22, 2024 Posted December 22, 2024 (edited) Greetings. I really enjoyed playing Skyrim with almost all possible modes from LoversLab. However, I was never able to manage the game that it will not crash or make any surprises. It is a bit embarrassing to tell, but after a few months I didn't make much of a progress. The game stopped crashing, but modes were not working correctly. So I'm wondering, is there a way to just download a game with all those mods already running and not crushing. The way that I can enjoy kinky Skyrim without even opening mod manager. One file to control them all for lazy or not so sharp perverts as myself. Edited December 22, 2024 by Dantecun
PandaIGuess Posted December 22, 2024 Posted December 22, 2024 31 minutes ago, Dantecun said: is there a way to just download a game with all those mods already running and not crushing Yeah, you can use Wabbajack to download a pre-made modlist. The only horny wabbajack modlist I know of is Masterstroke, but I'm not sure if it has any bondage mods. There's tons of modlists that use wabbajack out there though, so there's probably one that has exactly what you're looking for.
Dantecun Posted December 22, 2024 Author Posted December 22, 2024 1 minute ago, PandaIGuess said: Yeah, you can use Wabbajack to download a pre-made modlist. The only horny wabbajack modlist I know of is Masterstroke, but I'm not sure if it has any bondage mods. There's tons of modlists that use wabbajack out there though, so there's probably one that has exactly what you're looking for. Thank you so much for your prompt answer. My only concern is when I will download a bunch of modes and each of them have their own dependence and I will need to download them as well and those modes also do have their own dependence. Long story short, I just can't get how to run all of it smoothly.
PandaIGuess Posted December 22, 2024 Posted December 22, 2024 12 minutes ago, Dantecun said: My only concern is when I will download a bunch of modes and each of them have their own dependence and I will need to download them as well and those modes also do have their own dependence. Long story short, I just can't get how to run all of it smoothly. That should all be included in a wabbajack modlist, you shouldn't have to worry about hunting down any dependencies. If something's missing a requirement for some reason, MO2 will have a notification that tells you exactly what's missing.
MysticDaedra Posted December 22, 2024 Posted December 22, 2024 57 minutes ago, Dantecun said: Thank you so much for your prompt answer. My only concern is when I will download a bunch of modes and each of them have their own dependence and I will need to download them as well and those modes also do have their own dependence. Long story short, I just can't get how to run all of it smoothly. You need to do some very basic research on how to mod Skyrim. The basics are not complicated, and there is a plethora of info out there. To more directly answer your question, there is no legal way to download an installation of Skyrim that doesn't use a mod manager. Even using Wabbajack will require use of a mod manager.
prsznekkell Posted December 22, 2024 Posted December 22, 2024 Well there's one I tried to install it but it was way too big for my PC both in terms of size, and the system rquirements. https://github.com/ConsolidatedSky/NEFARAM/wiki/Installation
Dantecun Posted December 22, 2024 Author Posted December 22, 2024 7 hours ago, prsznekkell said: Well there's one I tried to install it but it was way too big for my PC both in terms of size, and the system rquirements. https://github.com/ConsolidatedSky/NEFARAM/wiki/Installation Well, actually this is exactly what I was looking for, but it's also too big for my computer. But that's at least something. Thank you so much. 1
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now