lupus_hegemonia Posted December 10, 2024 Posted December 10, 2024 Hi guys... I want to add sexual immersion to my build, but I don't really want to deal with modern framework, modern animation packs etc. So, I want adult mods only for FNIS & Flower Girls support... Can you write me your suggestions to check them? Thxs. 1
Normalmoniker Posted December 13, 2024 Posted December 13, 2024 I know that Shadowman does a whole bunch of mods with FG and FNIS support. There's Amorous Adventures on Nexus, but it's in the middle of a rework. Here on LL there's Simple Prostitution. Other than that, you'll find most FG compatible mods on Nexus, and even then it's sparse, which is a shame.
samadara Posted December 15, 2024 Posted December 15, 2024 (edited) I use only FNIS and FNIS can handle any modern animation packs, except they are made for a specific modern framework. Edited December 15, 2024 by samadara
lupus_hegemonia Posted December 15, 2024 Author Posted December 15, 2024 8 hours ago, samadara said: I use only FNIS and FNIS can handle any modern animation packs, except they are made for a specific modern framework. So, can you guide me up, how (with FNIS & Flower Girls) I can use modern other adult mods, please?
lupus_hegemonia Posted December 15, 2024 Author Posted December 15, 2024 On 12/13/2024 at 8:22 AM, Normalmoniker said: I know that Shadowman does a whole bunch of mods with FG and FNIS support. There's Amorous Adventures on Nexus, but it's in the middle of a rework. Here on LL there's Simple Prostitution. Other than that, you'll find most FG compatible mods on Nexus, and even then it's sparse, which is a shame. I know that guy; the problem is, he's making dozen individual mods for each one NPC. I'm waiti if he'll make a single mod, including all of those...
shadowman2777 Posted December 31, 2024 Posted December 31, 2024 On 12/15/2024 at 1:01 PM, lupus_hegemonia said: I know that guy; the problem is, he's making dozen individual mods for each one NPC. I'm waiti if he'll make a single mod, including all of those... Not gonna happen. 1
Dm0n Posted March 2, 2025 Posted March 2, 2025 On 12/15/2024 at 2:01 PM, lupus_hegemonia said: I know that guy; the problem is, he's making dozen individual mods for each one NPC. I'm waiti if he'll make a single mod, including all of those... Just merge them together for talos sake...
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now