skse confusion

channing84

so i basically redled skyrim and redled nexus mod manager.  i finally got things up and running and was putting a few mods on then i was like oh s*** i forgot skse.  so i go and dl their new nifty manager and install it.  then im like crap...i didnt purge my old skse when i purged my old nexus manager and skyrim.  so i try out my old one and my new one.  and the oddest thing happens....half my mods play on one and half on the other....i really dont know what to think.  how do i consolidate the mods running on the old one to the new one.  the location of the old one is in  C:\Games\Steam\SteamApps\common\skyrim and the new skse is located in C:\Program Files (x86)\The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim

both have shortcuts on my desktop.  i dont really understand how the old one is even working considering i purged the copy of skyrim it was attached too.  any advice or fixes are welcomed. (i cant really move on with this large of a problem)
if you need any extra info please ask me to include it.  

well i was kind enough to inform you that the copy a fair copy, i did tell you that i will be getting a fair copy (hopefully soon when steam decides to be nice to me) so in the mean time im still looking for a fix that i can apply until then.  i appreciate how dedicated you are. i do apologize for causing a disturbance.  it was not my intention to bother anybody. just get my question answered.  i can understand why you wouldnt help me out but please dont brand me as such.  i do pay for all my games, however re buying it when i already have it is incredibly unreasonable imo.  i bought it for the xbox as well as the dlcs for both it and the the pc.  i believe ive shelled out enough money.  please dont condemn me to shell out more for something i already own.

well i was kind enough to inform you that the copy a fair copy, i did tell you that i will be getting a fair copy (hopefully soon when steam decides to be nice to me) so in the mean time im still looking for a fix that i can apply until then.  i appreciate how dedicated you are. i do apologize for causing a disturbance.  it was not my intention to bother anybody. just get my question answered.  i can understand why you wouldnt help me out but please dont brand me as such.  i do pay for all my games, however re buying it when i already have it is incredibly unreasonable imo.  i bought it for the xbox as well as the dlcs for both it and the the pc.  i believe ive shelled out enough money.  please dont condemn me to shell out more for something i already own.

i can understand you not liking what i did.  i dont like it either. however my circumstances arent to good.  i ask that you forgive me and please not condemn.  i didnt mean any offence.

This is a grey zone and your assumption that we will treat you different then other people that use a pirated copy is wrong, as we can't make exceptions as soon as prove is given.

You simply made the mistake to mention that you use a pirate copy (no matter the possible good intention) and now we'll never be able to know if you really own a legal copy.

And simply due to the fact that you won't be able to prove different, it's very unlikely that you'll receive any help.

Deleting the content of your old post and asking mods to delete it or hoping for it to get burried fast, makes you even more suspicious in the eyes of others.

So in the end, you'll need a lot of luck to receive any help from people here, due to numerous bad decissions.

Btw:

Thinking that not mentioning the use of a pirated copy will help is a plain wrong, as there'll always be a point were one will know if a pirate copy is used.

i can understand you not liking what i did.  i dont like it either. however my circumstances arent to good.  i ask that you forgive me and please not condemn.  i didnt mean any offence.

This is a grey zone and your assumption that we will treat you different then other people that use a pirated copy is wrong, as we can't make exceptions as soon as prove is given.

You simply made the mistake to mention that you use a pirate copy (no matter the possible good intention) and now we'll never be able to know if you really own a legal copy.

And simply due to the fact that you won't be able to prove different, it's very unlikely that you'll receive any help.

Deleting the content of your old post and asking mods to delete it or hoping for it to get burried fast, makes you even more suspicious in the eyes of others.

So in the end, you'll need a lot of luck to receive any help from people here, due to numerous bad decissions.

Btw:

Thinking that not mentioning the use of a pirated copy will help is a plain wrong, as there'll always be a point were one will know if a pirate copy is used.

i understand and apologize.  btw i understand that i wont recieve any help but for my sake can you clarify "as there'll always be a point were one will know if a pirate copy is used."  

also that pm was meant for you, i dont have a  problem with other people seeing it however i do enjoy my privacy once in a  while

Rules says not Piracy is not provided here. It's not our business where you get a game, but you will not get help with piracy here, and helping somebody else pirate is strictly against the rules. Keep it to yourself.

That says the rules, so as long as here you don't provide 'pirated' content like cracks or torrent links to non official copies or help making 'evil' pirate stuff, I understand the rules doesn't prohibit to help people with mods and stuff. I know zero peole that haven't pirated anything and in 2013 trying still to condemn 'piracy' as something wrong is just stupid, is just the way of the progress and paying for something digital means only paying for official support, support for the developers and coleccionism (for example the legenday edition). Though I read in the rules just a legal convenience for the site, not a moralist inquisitorial dogma.

The 'keep it yourself' seems clear to me, it is just about to be polite and having some discrection, the op is trying to do that by correcting is speech and asking to his original thread to be hidden, so that helps the rules perfecly in my opinion... But that's my opinion of course the moderators are the ones who can interpetate the rules so if they state we cannot help the op even though he says he owns the game, ill respect that.

Archived