Sculptor wanted for custom job.

milku

I'm shopping around for an artist or two who might be interested in doing a job for me.

I want a custom model made of my waifu, Doctor Dala, in her pre-tank form, for use in New Vegas. Surprisingly, it's hard to weed out the people who are able to make player models from scratch, rig them for Fallout, and build them nude, but I figured there's no better place to look for that than Lovers Lab. I'm an avid FNV modder of 3 years now, and although I have tried to use the mods available to me to achieve the look I want, I always have to settle on aspects that I'm ultimately unsatisfied with.

I am willing to pay money to have her created from the ground up. I have a reference sheet that I've drawn up to reflect the aspects I want included, and many inspiration images for a potential artist to draw from. Ideally, I would like her to come as a complete set with a custom head, hair, eyes, and body, but I'm willing to compromise on modified details as long as all my criteria are met. They are relatively simple, and she has very few(read: no) complex details.

Here is her (rough) reference:

orto.png

And then the image of her from the game for comparison (she is far left, obviously)

BigMTTeam.png

As you can see, she's adult, AND bare-chested, a quality which is rare to come by in body mods. :P (No offense to people who like big breasts or full-on lolis; I dig 'em too, but I have a very specific image for this one.) Hence why I'm here, trying to monger attention for my modest dream. In addition to a custom body, I'd like her to be able to wear a few of my preferred mod outfits. I'm willing to pay to have them fit to her body.

Also before anyone asks, I got indirect admin approval to ask around for people to hire, so if you're going to white-knight an honest commissioner in this thread, I implore you to read this thread first. :)

I'd love to be able to eventually release the finished body type to be used for the public as well; I'm sure I'm not the only person alive in this community who likes itty bitty mosquito bites. ;)

It too bad that fallout NV doesn't have a set body mod like oblivion does where all you have to do is cast a spell and pick the body you want from the many body types and sizes. That way all you have to do is install the race mod that you want and pick the body size you want for the player.

I have only seen one player model mod that has ever really caught my eye and that is the Nanatsusaya Costume by chakaru11 and then I added my own touches to it the only thing I couldn't do was add glossy/oily look to the skin. Have you tried any of the child/teen races like children of the wasteland (cwdolls) or any of the shojo races/child races on the nexus?

Look in the CWDolls mod for an AAcup body mesh.  It is adult female and flat-chested.

That's what I used to use. It's pretty good, but CWDolls is just a touch too anime for my tastes. I have thought about copy-pasting the AA body onto the base head, but the Bethesda model is so ugly as to be almost unfixable even with gorgeous makeup and face overhauls. Nevermind that CWDolls is incompatible with Tale of Two Wastelands (my must-have mod) and crashes for me constantly. And I'd still be short a hairstyle that doesn't make her look like Justin Bieber's butch daughter. SO :P

Right now, I'm using Chunchunmaru's Type3 Narrowed Shoulder BerryHD Acup body. It's lovely. It suits my needs, and has perfect hips as well as moderately small breasts. But the lack of outfits makes it difficult to use so I usually settle on Type3 Alice clothing to suit it.

ScreenShot38.bmp

It too bad that fallout NV doesn't have a set body mod like oblivion does where all you have to do is cast a spell and pick the body you want from the many body types and sizes. That way all you have to do is install the race mod that you want and pick the body size you want for the player.

I have only seen one player model mod that has ever really caught my eye and that is the Nanatsusaya Costume by chakaru11 and then I added my own touches to it the only thing I couldn't do was add glossy/oily look to the skin. Have you tried any of the child/teen races like children of the wasteland (cwdolls) or any of the shojo races/child races on the nexus?

God that would be nice. I have something like that for Skyrim. It's perfect, really.

The child/teen races are okay but I don't like the clothing options. They're too costumy, although very cute. I feel a bit silly running around in a maid outfit most times. Shojo Race is pretty good, but it doesn't have Coolhair. Neither does COTW. And if I knew my way around Blender, I wouldn't be here talking to you guys!

Both of those make her look way too young anyway. :(

And an addendum: I appreciate everyone's help with trying to assist me in tailoring my character to how I like, it's really very sweet, but believe me: I've tried almost everything. However, I really don't mind spending the money to buy myself a custom, honestly. It's an investment I've thought about for a long time.

Guest endgameaddiction

A body slider would be really nice. Even nicer if it would be implemented to work with equipped gear vanilla or not.

milku,

Not sure if others have cracked open the files for this mod, but I have. Check out Quo Vagis. There are AA cup body replacers that are altered, There is actually about 3 or 4 I believe. Check to see if any of those are suitable to your need. These use Type 3 textures and the body style might be completely from Type 3 but the breast size are unique to what is common out there.

This is a really ambitous project, I hope you get what you want, because I certainly understand the feeling.

Thanks! I'm very hopeful that I'll finally be able to achieve that dream look.

Finding someone to do it will be the problem.  I made the original BERRY ACup and I have maybe three outfits for it.  In my game only one companion uses that body and I have her cast as a stay-at-home type.  I don't need more than a few outfits for her.

Yeah, I never said it was gonna be easy. It's worth the wait, I think. I plan on poking around in some other forums to find some takers too. Worse comes to worse, I poke around on DA and stuff and find a modeler who I can pay to collaborate with an FNV modder to do my bidding. > :)

Also kudos for the BERRY Boobs in general; it's ridiculous that the Nexus took down half of your mods. But I'm glad I found you here!

milku,

Not sure if others have cracked open the files for this mod, but I have. Check out Quo Vagis. There are AA cup body replacers that are altered, There is actually about 3 or 4 I believe. Check to see if any of those are suitable to your need. These use Type 3 textures and the body style might be completely from Type 3 but the breast size are unique to what is common out there.

Yup, looked into that before too. The hips were oddly narrow and sort of unrealistic to me... But, a very good mod in general, I enjoy messing around with it. Thanks for the suggestion.

I just looked at my fallout nv folder and the CWdolls that I have is actually called crosswing dolls and not children of the wasteland but it does have child races and adult races.

Yeah, I mentioned earlier that I tried out CWDolls and it doesn't work with TTW! Makes my game crash all the live long day. But, a wonderful mod with lots of content nonetheless.

Archived