Jump to content

Rivals 2 nsfw mods


Crankl

Recommended Posts

Posted
1 hour ago, StaticSwordsman said:

You said you found models? If you can give them to me, I might be able to make them eventually, currently working on making a character from scratch, but not having to work with blender modeling would be far easier for me.

Also, I'd be happy to learn the process, if you'd be willing to teach/work with me. I literally got into animation because of the original Rivals of Aether Workshop, though nothing came of it, yet

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...