Jump to content

The Sims 4-Post Your Adult Goodies (Screens, vids, etc.) pt. 2


Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

Kayla is having a very bad week, and her old college friend, Ann, invited her out west to cheer her up. Ann is a "Wellness Specialist."

 

TS4_x64_fpb2026-07-0218-18-39_305.jpg.13c6e55ca88f06767bf2ed4320ef048e.jpg

 

Let's just say her clients have good reason to be very loyal.

 

Spoiler

TS4_x64_fpb2026-07-0218-20-07_993.jpg.edb07cfa6167f614528247dd8e1d2c07.jpgTS4_x64_fpb2026-07-0218-21-51_259.jpg.5219d3c56af06fb976d39fb9e03c8e3c.jpgTS4_x64_fpb2026-07-0218-23-18_018.jpg.e3eea310f22960651c16205714eaf20b.jpgTS4_x64_fpb2026-07-0218-24-27_520.jpg.8f99a03d289e6dbe75f1841f47b4d347.jpgTS4_x64_fpb2026-07-0218-25-54_616.jpg.cf9f047c8ee0a1fda0e0073c34c19ba6.jpgTS4_x64_fpb2026-07-0218-26-15_228.jpg.b89c8760a1a2b618ccb42dd007360b4f.jpg

 

(Just noticed the second story wall is missing on the second pic. Grrr! I hate it when I make mistakes like that!)

Edited by flybox
Posted

TS4_x64_fpb2026-07-0918-32-31_027.thumb.png.fe1cccef1a66c3ab4aecdb1becbe450b.png TS4_x64_fpb2026-07-0918-33-43_827.thumb.png.cbd5a010384cbb1589b5353f18841589.png 

Spoiler

TS4_x64_fpb2026-07-0918-34-58_621.thumb.png.c910c179131e2a09bb3bb436d4588d6e.png TS4_x64_fpb2026-07-0918-36-26_931.thumb.png.b20871e0e61e9007968a10425ed7d0ec.png TS4_x64_fpb2026-07-0918-36-49_193.thumb.png.fed6c0e862de2ecb4bd2a88e323e8ac6.png TS4_x64_fpb2026-07-0918-37-04_140.thumb.png.bf1ab42dc77e02ddde9c52fd87e9404e.png TS4_x64_fpb2026-07-0918-37-43_616.thumb.png.3a739dbc9698a25a18376880bae6027e.png

 

Posted (edited)

Been experimenting a lot with Beto's undressable men's clothes lately. They can be finicky, for example, if you try to mix and match outside the intended set, you get a lot of clipping issues. I wish there were a lot more undressable men's clothes, though. I always find it a tad immersion breaking when a sim takes his pants all the way off just to get his dick sucked in the VIP room at Picante.

 

Spoiler

TS4_x64_fpb2026-07-0722-43-49_279.jpg.b764f74f60f3ba4382bc3b23169832c0.jpgTS4_x64_fpb2026-07-0722-45-28_435.jpg.2b4691ab8ca836d0cad05cfe7f55285b.jpgTS4_x64_fpb2026-07-0722-51-04_938.jpg.cc0b4efae3783e0fa50f802a529d3367.jpgTS4_x64_fpb2026-07-0722-51-54_805.jpg.01a40dc689983971edf683f7270f794f.jpgTS4_x64_fpb2026-07-0722-52-45_609.jpg.844588bc78d20e2c7bd5bbdd44f87929.jpg

 

Edited by flybox
Posted

Haven't had that much time to touch the game this couple of weeks but I love this random pics I took a while ago. Love her expressions so much.

 

CSp19w2w_o.png

 

DhVZ7UjR_o.png

 

pwWilO26_o.png

 

BxsdDT6u_o.png

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...