ROACH-GJ Posted November 19, 2024 Posted November 19, 2024 On 11/18/2024 at 6:20 AM, Hayaji said: Same after some trial and error I got it to work myself so I'm pretty happy about that. Could u please share it?😋
Woooosh02 Posted November 19, 2024 Posted November 19, 2024 Does anyone know how to fix Jane's face? Didn't have this issue with other lucy mods.
zx392471 Posted November 19, 2024 Posted November 19, 2024 (edited) 15 minutes ago, Woooosh02 said: Does anyone know how to fix Jane's face? Didn't have this issue with other lucy mods. Try to delete the file of lucy's hair part If my memory is correct, some mods conflict with this part. Edited November 19, 2024 by zx392471
Woooosh02 Posted November 19, 2024 Posted November 19, 2024 9 minutes ago, zx392471 said: Try to delete the file of lucy's hair part If my memory is correct, some mods conflict with this part. Doing this fixed jane, but now her hair is messed up.
zx392471 Posted November 19, 2024 Posted November 19, 2024 19 minutes ago, Woooosh02 said: Doing this fixed jane, but now her hair is messed up. Try to delete the part containing "hair" from the file in your second picture? I hope this will work
Woooosh02 Posted November 19, 2024 Posted November 19, 2024 15 minutes ago, zx392471 said: Try to delete the part containing "hair" from the file in your second picture? I hope this will work I tried and it does the same thing. I'm gonna see if i can get help from the mod author of the Lucy mod cuz I don't want to let go of either of these. For now I'll go to bed cuz i got work.
PSRW Posted November 19, 2024 Posted November 19, 2024 On 11/17/2024 at 3:49 AM, Klee24 said: Ellen uses a seperate Light map for her bottom half, there's almost no way to have them match under all lighting. There was no such issue in V1.2, so they made some changes in V1.3? I have also seen same situations on some NPCs 1
onsenband Posted November 19, 2024 Posted November 19, 2024 https://arca.live/b/genshinskinmode/121635220?category=젠존제&p=1 Need help getting the password for this mod Cannot figure out the password when it is not "gayshin0115"
Pants Chestnut Posted November 19, 2024 Posted November 19, 2024 On 11/17/2024 at 5:20 PM, Hayaji said: Same after some trial and error I got it to work myself so I'm pretty happy about that. Could you share this with me as well?
ManInCoat Posted November 19, 2024 Posted November 19, 2024 13 minutes ago, onsenband said: https://arca.live/b/genshinskinmode/121635220?category=젠존제&p=1 Need help getting the password for this mod Cannot figure out the password when it is not "gayshin0115" just "gayshin" On 11/16/2024 at 12:18 PM, yayayo said: can anyone grab this download: https://pan.quark.cn/s/7ba913439c5f#/list/share 感电.zip 1
Noose.exe Posted November 19, 2024 Posted November 19, 2024 Hello, has anyone posted Moonphase's Grace here yet?
SundEXus Posted November 19, 2024 Posted November 19, 2024 8 hours ago, Woooosh02 said: Does anyone know how to fix Jane's face? Didn't have this issue with other lucy mods. Could you share lucy mod?. SHE LOOKS GOOD.
gopasss Posted November 19, 2024 Posted November 19, 2024 On 11/18/2024 at 7:41 PM, danzo said: I have only the T H I C C version USASoukakuThiccDefault.zip 11.04 MB · 153 downloads you can send this mod to my personal account. I can't download it from the link.
shiroaizen Posted November 19, 2024 Posted November 19, 2024 On 11/13/2024 at 1:30 AM, hdog77 said: Any hero with the password ?: https://arca.live/b/genshinskinmode/120982703?category=젠존제🔞&p=1 It's the new Lewdlad Yanagami Mod pay version Can a good soul send me this mod? Thanks!
H20odio Posted November 19, 2024 Posted November 19, 2024 On 01/11/2024 at 19:46, ungmystogan said: batendo isso, meio interessado xD Achei send it private please
mistaj90 Posted November 19, 2024 Posted November 19, 2024 39 minutes ago, shiroaizen said: Can a good soul send me this mod? Thanks! He's already released the Full version on Gamebanana... https://gamebanana.com/mods/554421
DocPloof Posted November 19, 2024 Posted November 19, 2024 On 11/18/2024 at 1:38 AM, angra94 said: can i get the mod because i been trying to modified for the hair .ini but seem cannot do it, if possible, can you show how to change her hair? plz, id love this one. someone plz share
GandulGandul Posted November 20, 2024 Posted November 20, 2024 11 hours ago, PSRW said: There was no such issue in V1.2, so they made some changes in V1.3? I have also seen same situations on some NPCs That's what I keep saying but I have my doubts this will get addressed in the fixer tool.
Austipated Posted November 20, 2024 Posted November 20, 2024 On 11/18/2024 at 2:57 AM, jackrabbit... said: do you have it? i have like all 3 or 4 versions of it. regular, thicc, long hair with both thicc and regular variant. actually idk if i have long hair thicc i'd have to go through my standby mods folder and see.
bloodline250 Posted November 20, 2024 Posted November 20, 2024 anyone got a Piper bikini mod that keeps her proportions? 1
yUBEL641 Posted November 20, 2024 Posted November 20, 2024 On 11/16/2024 at 9:12 AM, HDZ FIRE said: I do not know if it is just us but we can only get a few of the features of waifu shop to work and don't know the toggles
Maxslayerz Posted November 20, 2024 Posted November 20, 2024 15 hours ago, Woooosh02 said: Does anyone know how to fix Jane's face? Didn't have this issue with other lucy mods. Did you find a fix?
D7xri6M7AJ Posted November 20, 2024 Posted November 20, 2024 can anyone send me shortstackmods' shortstack soldier 11 mod please? tysm in advance! 5
ueaaue Posted November 20, 2024 Posted November 20, 2024 Hi! Does anyone have this mod? https://kemono.su/patreon/user/84199761/post/114295161
VonSilke Posted November 20, 2024 Posted November 20, 2024 13 minutes ago, ueaaue said: Hi! Does anyone have this mod? https://kemono.su/patreon/user/84199761/post/114295161 its on gamebanana but not the nsfw version from what i can see: https://gamebanana.com/mods/556852 1
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now