ahlinudemod Posted June 21 Posted June 21 https://monsoon.fanbox.cc/posts/12112815 anyone can give monsoon fixed belle mod? Thanks in advance
RushiDesu32 Posted June 21 Posted June 21 Does anyone know why when I use a skill with Velina the Textures and SFX Disappear/Flicker?
GalaSeraph Posted June 21 Posted June 21 5 hours ago, Sxmsir said: 请问有人知道为什么会这样吗,在2.x的地图中都会出现大片撕裂,我尝试删除了我mods文件夹中的大部分文件,但都没能修复 Does anyone know why this is happening? Large sections of the map are tearing apart in version 2.x. I've tried deleting most of the files in my mods folder, but it hasn't fixed the problem. Mostly caused by an overlap in hashes between environment and older mods, I'd recommend removing half of the mods, pressing F10, and then see which half causes it, repeat halving it until you have the mod causing the issue.
WAGURI Posted June 21 Posted June 21 Does anyone have a link to a discord channel with similar very hairy mods? 7
Yashou95 Posted June 21 Posted June 21 On 6/19/2026 at 11:10 PM, Sora888 said: The author is just awesome, are there any other mods from XinNai? In here https://discord.gg/thesafezone and here https://discord.gg/zzzmodding
henry godinez24 Posted June 21 Posted June 21 Hello everyone, if anyone can fix this Belle mod from Voidhero Mod, I would appreciate it. Bakery-Belle (NSFW).rar 5
kivaer Posted June 21 Posted June 21 Does anyone have the full version of this mod by hcrm? Huihui has it but it doesn't have an ini file or toggles. It's pretty great tbh i might sub
taka39857 Posted June 21 Posted June 21 I just saw that Monsoon has updated with two new mods, but I can't download them :(( https://monsoon.fanbox.cc/posts/12118137 https://monsoon.fanbox.cc/posts/12117670 4
Sangoku25 Posted June 21 Posted June 21 33 minutes ago, taka39857 said: I just saw that Monsoon has updated with two new mods, but I can't download them :(( https://monsoon.fanbox.cc/posts/12118137 https://monsoon.fanbox.cc/posts/12117670 To get a fan box, you have to sign up for a subscription XD. I asked him about it myself. 2
darkcatro Posted June 21 Posted June 21 12 hours ago, kiro21212121 said: https://kemono.cr/patreon/user/69854188 https://www.pixiv.net/en/users/75550898 mod previews lull - ZhuyuanEtherealCorrosion.rar 46.92 MB · 1 download Why can anyone edit this Mod for her and to have her normal outfit with the proportions are variation of her normal outfit
FilletMinon Posted June 21 Posted June 21 On 6/20/2026 at 12:00 AM, Kingggggg said: Does someone know who is the creator of this mod?I need his patreon or pixiv the name is "pldg" 1
YanDaMan263 Posted June 22 Posted June 22 (edited) Anyone have access to the following mods? Banapple's Velina banner UI https://aurapple.fanbox.cc/posts/10014744 PINM's environment textures and loading screen textures fix for 3.0 https://www.patreon.com/PINM861/posts/v3-0-1-6-17-xxmi-133428491 https://www.patreon.com/PINM861/posts/tier-3-3-0fix-di-148171212 Edited June 22 by YanDaMan263
bigb19 Posted June 22 Posted June 22 Hello friends, does anyone have the Lucy UI mod and loadscreens by Scoobis1098? I would really appreciate it. Thanks a lot. 6
sussydongo Posted June 22 Posted June 22 On 6/19/2026 at 3:43 PM, sussydongo said: does someone still have the yuzuha mod by moonphase? sorry to asking twice. maybe someone have?
waddlesquad Posted June 22 Posted June 22 Waifu Newstand from Zetsu96-andrazeal (Fixed 3.0).zipDon't know if anyone needs/wants this, but I got tired of waiting so I fixed most (90%) of the mods as the main collection has outdated mods. Waifu RandomPlay 4k version: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1JdQCzA-8-TTrN6B3GOnt7jXNqsSMUPxE/view (Random play car seems to work until it loads the p7 shader sometimes, same with the Outside front Tv's) All interior TVs are working, and all textures work. Belle's door is sometimes funky and glitches. I have not tested Wise's room at all. 4
bigb19 Posted June 22 Posted June 22 On 25/8/2025 at 4:53, Mr. Dark said: Gracias por este, lo modifiqué un poco para mí por si alguien lo necesita. Ocultar contenido Panadería-Nicole (NSFW).rar 56,58 MB · 273 descargas Could someone make a QoS version of Bakery Nicole? I'd really appreciate it. 1
awaager Posted June 22 Posted June 22 I need a hero! A Mom's Elegance Velina https://gamebanana.com/mods/686922 4
zenzonezero Posted June 22 Posted June 22 20 minutes ago, awaager said: I need a hero! A Mom's Elegance Velina https://gamebanana.com/mods/686922 A Mom’s Elegance - Velina v2.rar 11
Bigbigbelow Posted June 22 Posted June 22 i wanna ask does anyone have this aria mod ? and is it a toggle type of mods ? 2
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now