GalaSeraph Posted June 19 Posted June 19 (edited) Retexture of this mod, changed to facilitate a look that fits Pyrois better. Full mod included, should work out of the box. Preview images: Spoiler *fem pyrois not included, can be found here. phaethon-billyrevolver-pyrois-version.rar Edited June 19 by GalaSeraph
GalaSeraph Posted June 19 Posted June 19 Big collection is up on arca.live again default password https://arca.live/b/genshinskinmode/174312146 https://nahida.live/akasha/link/6teeFj2nq8pX 6
dasdadasdasddddd Posted June 19 Posted June 19 (edited) On 1/30/2026 at 6:26 PM, Rinak库尼库尼 said: (DISCLAIMER, I RETEXURED EVERYTHING ACCEPT JANE, I'll give credit to original modders, if i drop some.) (hello I'm back, I deleted but decided to repost before work.) My name is rufnew, I make bimbo mods from time to time. I got guidance from aquila and he taught me the basics of blender and various other things. He's the OG, (for zzz atleast.) Anyways, I'm still pretty new at this, i think maybe in total i may have around 3-4 months of experience in blender. Most of my older mods I've gone back to fix but they are not perfect and I'm alright with criticism if you guys could try to be respectful and constructive! I'd really appreciate it! I'm aware with mods like these you either love them or hate them, bc not everyone is into things like this, but we all have a niche. KEEP IN MIND!! these are my personals. So what you see here, (Oiled skin, Hyper lips, Unrealistic proportions, Skindentation to the best of my ability.) Those things are standard to me, I got propagandized at a pretty young age(not saying this in a bad way but its true af.) by thepit and Devil Daddy (you can either click on my profile and look at my banner to see my desired style, or just look those two up on rule34 if you're interested. but I'd like to start to release these retextures with the proper credit to the original creators with slightly less intense proportions to be more generally accepted bc i want to make the bimbo mod space in general more popular in any little ways i can, I have made my own mod, its jane, as of right now i think that's the only one i made from scratch, but from now on I'm looking toward leaning into making my own mods from scratch, I just have to understand MAPS better and the texture stuff, ALSO since we are on maps, YES you're not crazy, a lot of their bodies don't match their faces bc i went for a oiled body look and its kinda hard to find the right shade for certain units. But i can easily remove those and likely will, so it looks better. My plans are to add more blacked tattoos to them, nothing extreme, just calm and decorative like my orphie, Yixuan, and evelyn. My alice is just a visual example tbh, U guys might not get that one bc i cant fix HER MAPPPSSSS. Any units you don't see here, i def have a mod for them but they belong to aquila, Im not showing my rina bc i think i went too far LMAO, dumpy too big, looks kinda weird, ill fix it one day, alot of you probably say that for most of these and i understand. Trust me i know i look like a fucking psychopath. but i love these mods and i just wanna share if people are interested. Remember I'm a noob so i cant sculpt a godly perfect body like mingchen, MY FUCKIN BOY ZENTRIK, AYE IM SORRY TO GLAZE BUT ZENTRIK IS A FUCKING MACHINEEEEEEEEE! or Nyachor. Yet, but i think the more practice i get i can get there, burnice and Yixuan ((REMAKE)) is my latest mod, so that's a recent example. My old yixuan is horrid. (Dialyn and YIdahari ARE RUSHED AND SUPER LAZY, but those are mostly temporary, I was planning on remaking them in the future.) TLDR: If you like bimbo mods, like this post or reply so I'll know if some people are interested. I'm new, and the mistakes are fixable. Aquilla taught me and you guys can give constructive criticism if you like. I want to start producing these from scratch and some of these retextures to give bimbo modding more exposure overall and maybe get other people to either start making mods like these or at least normalized them so we're not such a tight, small community (In the modding space at least.) Likely won't drop any extreme proportions, just a nice slim **thick** build with nice sized lips. I wanna move this into Horizon walker, Wuthering waves and various other games. (I think this post is similar enough to my last one, hopefully...My monitor is ass so pic quality may be ass idk, can't tell.) i know im late but if someone can send these mods id appreciate it alot Edited June 19 by dasdadasdasddddd
GalaSeraph Posted June 19 Posted June 19 1 hour ago, Bullsdozer said: Anyone has the last icon and loading screen from silas sullivan? Its included in the big collection 1
ttusay721 Posted June 19 Posted June 19 On 6/5/2026 at 2:43 AM, Jokerlin00 said: https://huihui168.org/?news_12/8764.html 谁知道该怎么修复这个mod?请告诉我,我会非常感谢。 same. Did you fix this? 2
_Zai4ik_ Posted June 19 Posted June 19 16 hours ago, _Zai4ik_ said: The first mod for the new Belle skin was released on the GameBanana website, and I wanted to ask you guys if anyone has the full version of this mod? Belle Brilliance Of Stars https://gamebanana.com/mods/686920 A hero is needed
Kingggggg Posted June 19 Posted June 19 Does someone know who is the creator of this mod?I need his patreon or pixiv 1
GalaSeraph Posted June 19 Posted June 19 32 minutes ago, _Zai4ik_ said: A hero is needed its in the collection posted above 1
bigb19 Posted June 19 Posted June 19 6 hours ago, mikairu said: ¿Has probado la corrección del hash? https://gamebanana.com/tools/23087 Thank U bro. You are truly are king of the kings
_Zai4ik_ Posted June 19 Posted June 19 29 минут назад ГалаСераф сказал: Это в коллекции, опубликованной выше Could you please tell me which folder this mod is in? You have such a large collection :). And you also mentioned something about a password for the archive?
ac3456 Posted June 19 Posted June 19 23 hours ago, taka39857 said: Does anyone have this Norma mod of Monsoon? +1 1
_Zai4ik_ Posted June 19 Posted June 19 42 minutes ago, GalaSeraph said: its in the collection posted above Found it, thank you so much for such an extensive collection!!
rgfrg Posted June 19 Posted June 19 Does anyone have AzNxde > [Updates v4.0] Velina Moonlit Enchantress Full ver https://prnt.sc/l8ldgQV5GZn3 1
_Zai4ik_ Posted June 19 Posted June 19 1 hour ago, GalaSeraph said: its in the collection posted above Do you happen to know what switches monsoon uses on his skins?
zenzonezero Posted June 19 Posted June 19 9 hours ago, YeYuJiBei said: /https://arca.live/b/genshinskinmode/173791036?category=젠존제🔞&p=1 anyone know this pass? gayshin
zenzonezero Posted June 19 Posted June 19 12 hours ago, bigb19 said: broken 😞 nvm Master?Slave?V3.93.7z 2
_Zai4ik_ Posted June 19 Posted June 19 10 hours ago, YeYuJiBei said: /https://arca.live/b/genshinskinmode/173791036?category=젠존제🔞&p=1 anyone know this pass? Please tell me how to download mods from this site, I just don't have a download button anywhere.
zenzonezero Posted June 19 Posted June 19 34 minutes ago, kivaer said: doesnt work Try this one then ㅎ묘노ㅑㅜ 1
zenzonezero Posted June 19 Posted June 19 18 minutes ago, _Zai4ik_ said: Please tell me how to download mods from this site, I just don't have a download button anywhere. Literally need a website to translate what they post, a decoder 1
bigb19 Posted June 19 Posted June 19 1 hour ago, zenzonezero said: nvm Master?Slave?V3.93.7z 83.08 MB · 1 download TY bro, i fixed, KOK
_Zai4ik_ Posted June 19 Posted June 19 12 minutes ago, zenzonezero said: Literally need a website to translate what they post, a decoder It helped, thank you very much Legend!!! +rep
_Zai4ik_ Posted June 19 Posted June 19 38 minutes ago, zenzonezero said: Try this one then ㅎ묘노ㅑㅜ Unfortunately, this password doesn't work either((
Caesar.julius.2085 Posted June 19 Posted June 19 Hi there! I need some help, I had downloaded many good mods but I lost all of them due to a problem and they aren't in my download history as I used incognito, so I can't access them. The mods where all named in chinese and I downloaded them from the same comment in this forum, but this web doesn't keep track of which posts you visit so you can revisit them, as far as I can tell. I really liked the mods because they were well made, had toggles of the original outfits of the characters and did not change their original proportions (like many do for Nangong). I would appreciate if anyone could refer me to the mods or their author. Cheers.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now