darkcatro Posted April 5 Posted April 5 On 7/28/2025 at 11:06 AM, darkcatro said: Is there someone able to merge the body of the first mod with the body of the 2ndperekljuchaemaja-chzhu-juan-s-ogromnojj_1738492942_224903.rarv14_55d33.zip 1
Engineer Abobus Posted April 5 Posted April 5 (edited) I haven't done this for a long time. I decided to remember the old and make a mod for ZZZ. The mod was made on the EU server Edited April 5 by Engineer Abobus Added mod page 2
Qlipoth the Preservation Posted April 5 Posted April 5 12 hours ago, loppene said: Mediafire mod archives password does not seem to work The correct password is "gayshin수렵"
GalaSeraph Posted April 5 Posted April 5 On 3/27/2026 at 8:42 AM, GalaSeraph said: Someone happened to have the new hashes for the LoginTV (by UncleBexo) mod, which broke this update? Updated version available on huihui
darkcatro Posted April 5 Posted April 5 aria_divine_grace_base_ver_by_lunarbun_a58d5.zip On 3/29/2026 at 5:34 AM, IForgotAgain said: As of March 29th, 2026, the TVs/Channel-Replacers in this mod are currently not working. Asked about it in the ZZZ Mod Community discord, response was: "it uses ps-t slots instead of hashes or SlotFix, and idk if current SlotFix will work there so probably textures went in wrong objects" Update: Thank you to 'S_Satanic' on Discord, they figured out how to fix it, attaching the file to the creator-thread in the mod community discord(cant upload ini files here) for those who need it. Use it to replace the 'Adult Channel Inside' ini Can you give us a link so you can get the fix
Breaking_the_shell Posted April 5 Posted April 5 (edited) does anyone have these Nangong Yu and Cissia mods? Edited April 6 by Breaking_the_shell 10
IForgotAgain Posted April 5 Posted April 5 7 hours ago, darkcatro said: aria_divine_grace_base_ver_by_lunarbun_a58d5.zip 27.73 MB · 1 download Can you give us a link so you can get the fix Gotta go to the nsfw community discord, sorry. I can proly give a link to the discord at least: https://discord.gg/zzzmodding
GleamingGambler Posted April 6 Posted April 6 12 hours ago, Breaking_the_shell said: does anyone have these Nangon Yu and Cissia mods? +1 5
blindduck22 Posted April 6 Posted April 6 http://i0.hdslb.com/bfs/new_dyn/b52d6beeaa1d6344111c38fcf4d86778383748292.png anyone have this plss
Breaking_the_shell Posted April 6 Posted April 6 (edited) 17 hours ago, Breaking_the_shell said: does anyone have these Nangong Yu and Cissia mods? I found Nangong Yu, now I just need Cissia: here is the Nangong Yu for whoever wants it. I should be able to get Cissia too in a bit. 南宫NangongYu.zip Edited April 6 by Breaking_the_shell 16
rafaeliszaza Posted April 6 Posted April 6 On 7/28/2025 at 10:06 PM, darkcatro said: Is there someone able to merge the body of the first mod with the body of the 2ndperekljuchaemaja-chzhu-juan-s-ogromnojj_1738492942_224903.rarv14_55d33.zip i don't know man i'm not that skill but if you need 2nd mod's light glow to first mod's body i can do it if you want
GleamingGambler Posted April 6 Posted April 6 36 minutes ago, Breaking_the_shell said: I found Nangong Yu, now I just need Cissia: here is the Nangong Yu for whoever wants it. I should be able to get Cissia too in a bit. 南宫NangongYu.zip 12.27 MB · 1 download the absolute goat, tysm! 4
Breaking_the_shell Posted April 6 Posted April 6 5 minutes ago, GleamingGambler said: the absolute goat, tysm! Found Cissia too, so here if you need her aswell. CissiaBA.7z 12
grad123 Posted April 6 Posted April 6 On 2026/3/9 at PM11點30分, 1Random111 said: https://discord.gg/jhQyq8vp Can you invite me? bro🥵
darkcatro Posted April 6 Posted April 6 1 hour ago, rafaeliszaza said: i don't know man i'm not that skill but if you need 2nd mod's light glow to first mod's body i can do it if you want I kind of just wanted the body proportions of the first mod edited to the second one not a complete merge but a crease in body proportions That matched the first mod Because I like the outfit of the second mod but not the first one. basically a thiccer version of the second mod if possible if not your original plan sounds cool.
Zzym194911 Posted April 6 Posted April 6 https://i.postimg.cc/hGhRc3Gr/quark-paste-9e4c5ad6-cdf0-4eff-ba8b-3edf7ad65b93.jpg Does anyone know the author's current platform? I would really appreciate it if you could let me know.
johnjean1918 Posted April 6 Posted April 6 On 3/26/2026 at 7:12 PM, 觋夕莉 said: Why is Wise's face broken? Is there any tool to fix it? can you share the mod pls
rafaeliszaza Posted April 6 Posted April 6 (edited) ZhuYuan Mod_merge.zip 4 hours ago, darkcatro said: I kind of just wanted the body proportions of the first mod edited to the second one not a complete merge but a crease in body proportions That matched the first mod Because I like the outfit of the second mod but not the first one. basically a thiccer version of the second mod if possible if not your original plan sounds cool. Sorry that I cannot make your request that is difficult ZhuYuan Mod_merge.zip Edited April 6 by rafaeliszaza 1
jam5 Posted April 6 Posted April 6 5 hours ago, ShadowWaffle said: anyone have this nangong yu mod? I cant find the creator https://mega.nz/folder/sj4wzAoJ#p7VcpftYg6UE1H67VuCYoQ 2
Definitive_Slacc Posted April 7 Posted April 7 On 3/22/2026 at 4:43 AM, Definitive_Slacc said: (Preferably after the 2.7 patch comes out) Can someone make this Lucy mod's ass bigger? That's all I ask. Modder: Rhiannon Mod: Sportswear Lucy Can someone make this Lucy mod have a bigger ass? https://rhiannon.fanbox.cc/posts/10810288 2
Miohunin Posted April 7 Posted April 7 I'm having crash problems with mods... does anyone have a solution please?
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now