kurokoi1 Posted January 27 Posted January 27 (edited) 41 minutes ago, gudawusi said: I'm afraid this mod isnt working for some reason cause i have downloaded it once earlier and its not include all of the clothes. Yes, it includes them, but the options are a bit confusing; I used it for a while,and need the last fix Edited January 27 by kurokoi1
knives86 Posted January 27 Posted January 27 39 minutes ago, alan1111111 said: Both the Seed 11 and Vivivan mods are broken, but they work fine when I use my original mods. In the Seed version, Hatsune Miku's hair was normal when I separated it from the file, but it was damaged again when I put it back. I can't figure out the reason for the others. This is down to mod conflicts; you might have two mods running at the same time For example, if you have to mod file [.ini], calling the same hashe = it will do this also. Make sure you put Disabled on the folder not in use. Check the folder for other .ini files that are run, and check you are not having any conflicting file over lapping.
knives86 Posted January 27 Posted January 27 45 minutes ago, alan1111111 said: Both the Seed 11 and Vivivan mods are broken, but they work fine when I use my original mods. In the Seed version, Hatsune Miku's hair was normal when I separated it from the file, but it was damaged again when I put it back. I can't figure out the reason for the others. solder 11 can be fixed with - https://gamebanana.com/tools/20010 use F and G i think
knives86 Posted January 27 Posted January 27 ive add my whole ZZMI folder and shader if you need it to replace over yours or just a separate one to try - it's been added to the collection link already provided 1
Bebroch Posted January 27 Posted January 27 3 hours ago, knives86 said: I enjoy the texture art part of modding. i dont have the time to learn blender and do the models, but tbh they both take as long sometimes. I did Genshin mod edits since it starte,d and then moved over to ZZZ. so i have lots of old mods for genshin If you have a lot of old Genshin mods that you've edited, that's great. Could you please share them in the Genshin mods section, like you did with the ZZZ mods? 1
looossg Posted January 27 Posted January 27 5 hours ago, Tting002 said: 叶顺光晨海旗袍 v1.11.7z 127.34 MB · 1 次下载 Thank you so much! ╰(*´︶`*)╯
HimboBoi27 Posted January 27 Posted January 27 On 9/11/2025 at 3:31 PM, smellyguava said: We need more mods like aquila's Bimbo Trigger and Bimbo Zero Anby, unfortunately they are only available on ZZZ MOD Community Discord Anyone got a link to the mod, or the discord where i can get this mod? 3
atk_on_tits Posted January 28 Posted January 28 Was anyone able to grab the v2.5 Fix for Dialyn Hakuhou before Kanou commit soduko? 1
SpiritedAwayHere Posted January 28 Posted January 28 So, this one's a bit of a long shot, but I figure it's worth a try at least asking: A few weeks ago, I got recommended on my IG feed a ZZZ mod account, and the specific video of this account that was recommended to me was an Alice mod I instantly fell in love with: It was sort of like a latex maid, a pretty puffy skirt and very visible panties. It looked like the Lewd Order and the Latex Inspector mods on GB combined (images of both mods included for reference) but looked more like a schoolgirl, or a maid The reason I'm asking is because I know for a fact that it wasn't either of those mods being showcased in the video, but when I went to check out what mod it was, either the video or the account got deleted, it wasn't in my collection where I'd saved the reel in anymore (it's not that big, so it was easy to verify it wasn't there anymore and it didn't just get lost) If anyone has something like this, or knows what I'm talking about, I'm begging you to please share it, I would be incredibly grateful! 1
CringleBerries7 Posted January 28 Posted January 28 18 minutes ago, SpiritedAwayHere said: So, this one's a bit of a long shot, but I figure it's worth a try at least asking: A few weeks ago, I got recommended on my IG feed a ZZZ mod account, and the specific video of this account that was recommended to me was an Alice mod I instantly fell in love with: It was sort of like a latex maid, a pretty puffy skirt and very visible panties. It looked like the Lewd Order and the Latex Inspector mods on GB combined (images of both mods included for reference) but looked more like a schoolgirl, or a maid The reason I'm asking is because I know for a fact that it wasn't either of those mods being showcased in the video, but when I went to check out what mod it was, either the video or the account got deleted, it wasn't in my collection where I'd saved the reel in anymore (it's not that big, so it was easy to verify it wasn't there anymore and it didn't just get lost) If anyone has something like this, or knows what I'm talking about, I'm begging you to please share it, I would be incredibly grateful! Is it either of these? Files Attached in case it is. Alice Bunny Maid Full ver 4.1.rar Alice School Uniform JK_ v1.0.zip 11
kurokoi1 Posted January 28 Posted January 28 1 hour ago, SpiritedAwayHere said: So, this one's a bit of a long shot, but I figure it's worth a try at least asking: A few weeks ago, I got recommended on my IG feed a ZZZ mod account, and the specific video of this account that was recommended to me was an Alice mod I instantly fell in love with: It was sort of like a latex maid, a pretty puffy skirt and very visible panties. It looked like the Lewd Order and the Latex Inspector mods on GB combined (images of both mods included for reference) but looked more like a schoolgirl, or a maid The reason I'm asking is because I know for a fact that it wasn't either of those mods being showcased in the video, but when I went to check out what mod it was, either the video or the account got deleted, it wasn't in my collection where I'd saved the reel in anymore (it's not that big, so it was easy to verify it wasn't there anymore and it didn't just get lost) If anyone has something like this, or knows what I'm talking about, I'm begging you to please share it, I would be incredibly grateful! https://huihui168.org/?keyword=爱丽丝&page=6
Tting002 Posted January 28 Posted January 28 9 hours ago, atk_on_tits said: 在 Kanou 提交 soduko 之前, 有人拿到 Dialyn Hakuhou 的 v2.5 修复程序了吗 ? Dialyn Hakuhou Ver. v1.1(2.5fix).7z 7
tokod1354 Posted January 28 Posted January 28 Does anyone have the original hairstyle and face version?
Abbd2699 Posted January 28 Posted January 28 22 hours ago, Abbd2699 said: follow up need a hero please gang
dontang Posted January 28 Posted January 28 On 12/16/2025 at 3:21 AM, Aedric.dcv said: Can anyone help me out? Some weapons and other textures are constantly glowing, and some battle effects like Yixuan's bird and counter sparks are not showing. Bro, what mod do you use for Dialyn? 2
1stcruel Posted January 28 Posted January 28 3 hours ago, tokod1354 said: Does anyone have the original hairstyle and face version? This is the file after my edits. There’s also KanouSakura’s Yuzuha in red hair. Dialyn.zip Yuzuha.zip 2
tokod1354 Posted January 28 Posted January 28 1 hour ago, 1stcruel said: 这是我修改后的文件。里面还有KanouSakura 画的红发柚叶。 Dialyn.zip 89.62 MB · 1 次下载 Yuzuha.zip 79.01 MB · 1 次下载 Thank you so much!
kurokoi1 Posted January 28 Posted January 28 45 minutes ago, Igoryao said: Is there anyone who can upload this author's Patreon to https://kemono.cr/patreon/user/82323102? that mod is already here
Redteo Posted January 28 Posted January 28 Hi guys, someone have the lattest version of Kanou's Cesar and Jane mods?
HimboBoi27 Posted January 29 Posted January 29 This mod's textures are glitched for me, I have a pic of what it should look like and what it the glitched texture looks like, if anyone could fix this, I would appreciate it. Zero Anby BIMBO.rar
Arcadian60 Posted January 29 Posted January 29 Does anyone know why this happens? her shadow turns pink during some attacks.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now