maisu33 Posted August 31, 2025 Posted August 31, 2025 Anyone who has this mod version 4.2 of XinNai can share it with me? 2
xohaw47618 Posted August 31, 2025 Posted August 31, 2025 need this pls On 8/15/2025 at 1:17 AM, Elota said: So who's making these? I'd love to know the name of the creator and if someone has the Yixuan one fixed i'd love to get it. https://www.huihui.me/?news_12/5666.html https://www.huihui.me/?news_12/5337.html https://www.huihui.me/?news_12/5106.html https://www.huihui.me/?news_12/5165.html https://www.huihui.top/?news_12/5764.html 1
Mr. Dark Posted August 31, 2025 Posted August 31, 2025 15 hours ago, sickleofsorrow said: Would also appreciate it if someone could apply the oily skin effect onto it 🙂 Alice - Bottom Heavy (NSFW).zip 25.57 MB · 142 downloads Well ppl, this actual model have realy difficulty light texture, the problem is it covers only bottom of model (last screenshot) So i realy can chanege it just a little Spoiler Alice-BottomHeavy+(NSFW).rar 2
Mr. Dark Posted August 31, 2025 Posted August 31, 2025 On 8/30/2025 at 10:21 PM, mikairu said: for anyone who wanted the answer for this: no it doesnt work. i tried with only this mod and still the chara not show up on chara details/eq/skill It's sad, so most likely the problem is in the mod itself, the Hash may be specified incorrectly
tootsypop21 Posted August 31, 2025 Posted August 31, 2025 (edited) 20 hours ago, Jagomastic said: I added my own texture to it, just so it looks more like Nami's clothes. If you don't like it, let me know, I can change it back. Hope you enjoy. Nicole Ultra Merge.rar 234.19 MB · 29 downloads 21 hours ago, Jagomastic said: Harumasa-Lavender.rar 23.43 MB · 6 downloads Thanks so much!! Would you mind telling me what the issue with the nicole one was? I'm rather curious to know at least what was wrong with it that was causing the texture to not switch properly^^ Edit: I took a look and I like it! Only thing that makes me sad is her tattoo is gone on her arm that the original nami texture had Edited August 31, 2025 by tootsypop21
FakeCuh Posted August 31, 2025 Posted August 31, 2025 12 hours ago, zzz420zzz said: Its a Wise Mod. I got it but its broken for me since last patch. WisexLucyMod.rarFetching info... Yooo thanks, can i ask if you know who made this?
Ravannos Posted August 31, 2025 Posted August 31, 2025 4 hours ago, nafilim said: 有人有这个mod吗?谢谢😆!!! Ming Chen Belle Waifei: Ming Chen Belle Waifei.zip 3
natahe5768 Posted August 31, 2025 Posted August 31, 2025 i need this, thank you advice from this site but there is no download https://www.huihui.me/?news_12/5712.html
kurokoi1 Posted September 1, 2025 Posted September 1, 2025 1 hour ago, natahe5768 said: i need this, thank you advice from this site but there is no download https://www.huihui.me/?news_12/5712.html you are blind?the link is there
Nuydy Posted September 1, 2025 Posted September 1, 2025 Anyone have the updated mod from AndyCarty? he updated a bunch of mod and fix a lot of bug too
Roxy-Migrudia Posted September 1, 2025 Posted September 1, 2025 Is there anyone who can help me? The face of this MOD is broken, thank you.😭😭😭 苍角 - Bikini (Blue).zip
.error Posted September 1, 2025 Posted September 1, 2025 Can anyone separate the hair from this? https://gamebanana.com/mods/608166
Jagomastic Posted September 1, 2025 Posted September 1, 2025 16 hours ago, tootsypop21 said: Thanks so much!! Would you mind telling me what the issue with the nicole one was? I'm rather curious to know at least what was wrong with it that was causing the texture to not switch properly^^ Edit: I took a look and I like it! Only thing that makes me sad is her tattoo is gone on her arm that the original nami texture had Oh my goodness! I can't believe I forgot the tattoo! Naturally, I had to fix that immediately. So about the problem, what I assume happened is, you probably copied and pasted all the files of the first folder into each of the other folders. Which if you did that, you overwrote her bikini files and her nude files, within their respective folder. In other words, each folder is a different Nicole, one with her outfit, one with her bikini, and one nude. Luckily, this was an easy fix, because I just copied the files from each respective folder from one of her other skins. By skins, I mean the ones that aren't part of the Nami skin. Hopefully, that was clear enough. Nicole Ultra Merge.rar
GalaSeraph Posted September 1, 2025 Posted September 1, 2025 2 hours ago, .error said: Can anyone separate the hair from this? https://gamebanana.com/mods/608166 Only works for the chinese outfit, as the other 2 aren't sharing the same hair suibian_temple_belle_renewal-Hair mod.rar 4
chitandakotori Posted September 1, 2025 Posted September 1, 2025 (edited) Who can send me the mod of Silas Sullivan? Edited September 1, 2025 by chitandakotori
GoonerGooningGoonShi Posted September 1, 2025 Posted September 1, 2025 On 8/30/2025 at 9:33 PM, Yan1232 said: My mods in HSR don't have a material map for some reason. So I can't try yeah they dont thats why i was wondering what can be done. Tho i have tried just using this tech and applying it on the lightmap alone with some tweaking but results arent the same. u can get some gloss ish look when under bright areas but in dull area it looks out of place but only by a small margins so its meh
Bigskibidi Posted September 1, 2025 Posted September 1, 2025 On 8/30/2025 at 11:58 PM, zzz420zzz said: Its a Wise Mod. I got it but its broken for me since last patch. WisexLucyMod.rar 49.93 MB · 40 downloads You can fix it by going to the ini file of the mod and changing the hash under [TextureOverridezheBodyTexcoord] to "91fbd2fa" 3
vygbhygg Posted September 1, 2025 Posted September 1, 2025 On 7/28/2025 at 1:57 PM, Firecolors said: Does anyone have this Vivian mod from Renkamui? https://renkamui.fanbox.cc/posts/10204054 Bump
Bullsdozer Posted September 1, 2025 Posted September 1, 2025 2 hours ago, chitandakotori said: Who can send me the mod of Silas Sullivan? https://kemono.cr/patreon/user/164884973/post/136031311
tootsypop21 Posted September 1, 2025 Posted September 1, 2025 6 hours ago, Jagomastic said: Oh my goodness! I can't believe I forgot the tattoo! Naturally, I had to fix that immediately. So about the problem, what I assume happened is, you probably copied and pasted all the files of the first folder into each of the other folders. Which if you did that, you overwrote her bikini files and her nude files, within their respective folder. In other words, each folder is a different Nicole, one with her outfit, one with her bikini, and one nude. Luckily, this was an easy fix, because I just copied the files from each respective folder from one of her other skins. By skins, I mean the ones that aren't part of the Nami skin. Hopefully, that was clear enough. Nicole Ultra Merge.rar 234.18 MB · 9 downloads Thanks! And omg I can't believe it was such a simple mistake I couldn't figure out TwT i had wondered if maybe it was something in the files but my silly self didn't even attempt to check into it further thanks for the help though! Really do like your edit to the Nami texture though! 1
Jagomastic Posted September 1, 2025 Posted September 1, 2025 2 hours ago, tootsypop21 said: Thanks! And omg I can't believe it was such a simple mistake I couldn't figure out TwT i had wondered if maybe it was something in the files but my silly self didn't even attempt to check into it further thanks for the help though! Really do like your edit to the Nami texture though! No problem! I think we've all had to make a lot of mistakes figuring this whole thing out, as there are very little tutorials on it at all. I basically copied whatever I was working on, so I'd never lose it. Doing that, meant I could experiment on it until I figured it out without destroying the original file. At least, that's how I learned this stuff, anyways.
Jagomastic Posted September 1, 2025 Posted September 1, 2025 On 7/28/2025 at 2:57 AM, Firecolors said: Does anyone have this Vivian mod from Renkamui? https://renkamui.fanbox.cc/posts/10204054 VivianUndressed.rar 1
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now