Jump to content

[Zenless Zone Zero] Mods


Nyandred

Recommended Posts

Posted
On 6/17/2025 at 5:48 AM, faker01235 said:

Why am I getting texture glitches with this mod?

I got the same problem, with her right leg. Have you found the solutions for this?

 

Posted
21 hours ago, wishfulrome said:

thank you so much. What part of the game are the videos? so i can check it out.

They're in the character viewing menu. I think hitting H swaps between the images from the mod you asked for and the videos

Posted (edited)
On 6/19/2025 at 8:28 AM, Shpee said:

 

I've run into a problem with a skin I installed. As you can see in the picture, the skin tone on the upper part of the body doesn't match the lower part at all.

Has anyone seen this before or knows a possible fix? Any help would be appreciated!

 

 

 

 

image.png.197d5c00acbcfbb0d41a1093be3795ee.png

Edited by F4S1
Posted (edited)
On 6/19/2025 at 10:51 AM, JustSm1tty said:

Does anyone have a discord server for zzz mods. I saw one that had sections for mods by certain creators and mods for certain characters but i lost it

Yeah, here i have a really nice mod community includes ZZZ, WuWa, HSR, and GI already hit 10k members

https://discord.gg/invite/thesafezone 

Edited by Itad0ri

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...