Jump to content

[Zenless Zone Zero] Mods


Nyandred

Recommended Posts

Posted
7 minutes ago, GIOPEREZ said:

Oh shit... here we go again.... 

Reporting broken mods.... they have skin problems

 

imagen-2025-06-05-213345929.png

Hi, can you please post those nekomiya and corin mods? Been looking for those. Thanks!

 

Also waiting on a fix before I play the update. Haha

Posted
1 hour ago, saintfte said:

Come on now. won't some hero come get this? don't have made me waste my points.

 

a48b4fe6796c600640fd8eb42e587352.thumb.png.7ed93b70197ebcee48e4724106c2dc88.png

+1

Posted
36 minutes ago, Desmond313 said:

Do anyone else have problems with the mods? mingchen Grace and other mods now have a weird-metal-shine skin.

image.png

I got some mods like that too, we just gotta wait for the 2.0 fix I think

Posted

RIP NSFW World

 

Looks like 2.0 put the final nail in its coffin, it will be missed, it was the only world mod (that I could find) that didn't change the color scheme of everything and blended the NSFW stuff into the world somewhat naturally

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...