xarxyc Posted March 13, 2025 Posted March 13, 2025 (edited) Requesting Yanagi Reversed Bunny by -yyzj-. If possible, also new Burnice reversed bunny as well. Much obligied. Edited March 13, 2025 by xarxyc
Kurko_V Posted March 13, 2025 Posted March 13, 2025 I would be grateful if someone could help me, I downloaded the game update and my characters are as they are, would someone be able to explain to me what I should do and what to download to fix this problem? I would be very grateful 2
Moonlightsama Posted March 13, 2025 Posted March 13, 2025 On 3/12/2025 at 3:13 AM, 3261790539 said: jiayin.zip 20.47 MB · 107 downloads yifulin2.zip 10.26 MB · 138 downloads 大雷.zip 11.69 MB · 88 downloads 会员专供版.zip 19.98 MB · 175 downloads 泳装.zip 11.27 MB · 127 downloads 浴袍完整版.zip 10.65 MB · 166 downloads Why Belle's mod doesnt work here? It keeps invisible (Last mod)
Garrus889 Posted March 13, 2025 Posted March 13, 2025 (edited) 58 minutes ago, Kurko_V said: I would be grateful if someone could help me, I downloaded the game update and my characters are as they are, would someone be able to explain to me what I should do and what to download to fix this problem? I would be very grateful in the mod folder, search for the INI file and replace the old hashes with new. Astra: Use Ctrl + F and search for and replace in the INI file: da86a32e to 1433ee78 f8b92870 to 8ba0b335 3cd13d03 to 9d35c352 2daa2443 to e634238a b085765e to 34f0706c b53b2e12 to 883a578f Anby: look at Gerudo post on top of page 207 Edited March 13, 2025 by Garrus889 2
Neeko21 Posted March 13, 2025 Posted March 13, 2025 Can anyone do me the favor to merge the heels from Objectively Better Burnice to Exces Burnice? The heels only need to be on the variant with the latex overknees, the bare leg variants from exce can keep the old shoe texture. I dont know anything about modding or editing, so I would be very happy and grateful if someone would do that for me, if its an easy task. Exce - Burnice.7z Objectively Better Burnice v1.2.7z
Umbrage11 Posted March 14, 2025 Posted March 14, 2025 (edited) 23 hours ago, ExBurst said: this is my custom loading screen (NSFW) if you want, mix-and-match with any pics I got online. You can change the content in "dds" and then click "update_dds_changes.bat" Disclaimer: the mod is not mine. I forgot who made this. custom_loading_screen_v4.rar 148.7 MB · 157 downloads Just curious, did you use any pics from Klons loading screen mod? Just asking before i mess with trying to merge the mod you dropped and Klons. Also do you happen to know a fast way to merge the two folders since a lot of the dds overlap. If thats a bit complicated i can watch some tutorials. ( Disclaimer im not to familar with dds yet ). Edited March 14, 2025 by Umbrage11
Byakren Posted March 14, 2025 Posted March 14, 2025 Anybody has the human pulchra mod? seems like it got taken down off banana
Kurko_V Posted March 14, 2025 Posted March 14, 2025 (edited) 3 hours ago, Garrus889 said: in the mod folder, search for the INI file and replace the old hashes with new. Astra: Use Ctrl + F and search for and replace in the INI file: da86a32e to 1433ee78 f8b92870 to 8ba0b335 3cd13d03 to 9d35c352 2daa2443 to e634238a b085765e to 34f0706c b53b2e12 to 883a578f Anby: look at Gerudo post on top of page 207 Honestly? treat me like a total idiot, but the only files I found in the modifications to Anby and Astra (which have the extension .ini files) are these, they are called “merged.ini” I searched these files but could not find the right place to paste them. The only thing I found is in the merged anby file is this “[TextureOverrideAnbyBodyADiffuse]. hash = 215ff74d run = CommandListAnbyBodyADiffuse” in the post from Gerudo I couldn't find the rest I'm totally new to this and don't know what, where or how if i could ask you for a more detailed instruction i will be very grateful to you (I added these files in .txt to make it clear what I mean) (and I feel so bad already that I am asking for more detailed information from you I'm sorry but I'm still asking for help) I just saw this post about the 1.6 fix, installed everything I needed and it worked anyway thank you very much for your help @Garrus889 i am very grateful <33 merged anby.txt merged astra.txt Edited March 14, 2025 by Kurko_V
SpinelOnTheBeat Posted March 14, 2025 Posted March 14, 2025 someone know if there is a nude mod for pulchra other than the one on gamebana? even a patreon with a mod 1
SSFako24 Posted March 14, 2025 Posted March 14, 2025 12 hours ago, index20251 said: I happened to look into that yesterday. AstraYao Cheongsam v1.1-齐刘海.rar 94.86 MB · 67 downloads 1000 Thxx
red_hatred Posted March 14, 2025 Posted March 14, 2025 (edited) anyone has a similar problem with trigger being affected by mods? don't know which mod is affecting her Edited March 14, 2025 by red_hatred
Raptor_Z Posted March 14, 2025 Posted March 14, 2025 3 hours ago, Byakren said: Anybody has the human pulchra mod? seems like it got taken down off banana Here pulchra_human_9b0b9.rar 2
Megumimai Posted March 14, 2025 Posted March 14, 2025 2 hours ago, red_hatred said: anyone has a similar problem with trigger being affected by mods? don't know which mod is affecting her Can you please share the S Anby mod?
glssama Posted March 14, 2025 Posted March 14, 2025 On 3/2/2025 at 9:31 AM, glssama said: anyone have pay version of this? [SENSITIVE CONTENT] EvelynBunny [Zenless Zone Zero] [Mods] Still need a hero
HR2 LOVER Posted March 14, 2025 Posted March 14, 2025 Someone should totally drop the full pulchra maid mod from Levi 3
Popular Post Frozort Posted March 14, 2025 Popular Post Posted March 14, 2025 2 hours ago, RAVEN2077 said: Any kind soul willing to share this full version from levi? 1 hour ago, HR2 LOVER said: Someone should totally drop the full pulchra maid mod from Levi Enjoy Pulchra PersonalMaid Levi.zip 24
NomadGillen Posted March 14, 2025 Posted March 14, 2025 5 hours ago, red_hatred said: anyone has a similar problem with trigger being affected by mods? don't know which mod is affecting her are you using 3Dmigoto or ZZMI?
Nero183 Posted March 14, 2025 Posted March 14, 2025 Hello everyone, I’m here seeking help—I saw this "Easter Egg Hunt" mod on GameBanana yesterday. It looks like a puzzle created by the author. I installed it and started searching, but in the end, I only found two—blue and yellow. The author provided hints, but the pink and green ones are too difficult for me to understand. So I’m here for help. Here is the mod website: https://gamebanana.com/mods/581211 and this is the cule: blue egg: where did I leave that suitcase? I swear it's at home somewhere. pink egg: look behind the official proof they can do it. You go there every day. green egg: the ☺ has it. You've seen him on TV. You need to go in to see it. yellow egg: the front wheel hit the glass. Yes, it only has 3 wheels. easteregghunt.zip 1
havian Posted March 14, 2025 Posted March 14, 2025 (edited) anyone have a new update on moonphase evelyn? Because I always got stuck and lag when playing her Edited March 14, 2025 by havian
Jagomastic Posted March 14, 2025 Posted March 14, 2025 23 hours ago, BoyGenius said: Anyone have a version of this mod where the skirt is fixed? Oh my gosh PLEASE! I have been waiting for a fix to this mod for so freaking long! I hope someone can do it.
Megumimai Posted March 14, 2025 Posted March 14, 2025 On 3/12/2025 at 6:04 PM, danniboi765 said: Would love the toggle version of this Sanby mod if someone is able to share it. I know its early lol Anyone? 1
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now