Jump to content

Futas/Females/Femboys for figura V5 (Not FFF texture pack)


some_name3

Recommended Posts

Posted

I feel like I'm going insane here, when I open up my minecraft folder, figura and avatars aren't there, so I ended up making the folders myself. I downloaded the fabric mod loader which I assume is supposed to be the only one that works because Forge simply refuses to. Am I misunderstanding the instructions here? Why is it that nothing appears to be working? I know that this mod works in at least SOME capacity because other people have images showing that it is working for them, however I feel as though I am missing something simple and important because a mod should not cause me this much of a headache to install. I know that i am missing something, but I do not know what. Can someone explain to me what I am supposed to do in a more clear manner? Step by step directions if possible, just SOMETHING that leaves no room for misunderstanding so that I don't lose my mind trying to figure out what is being done wrong.

  • 3 weeks later...
Posted
On 9/2/2026 at 7:11 AM, Fourshoor said:

I feel like I'm going insane here, when I open up my minecraft folder, figura and avatars aren't there, so I ended up making the folders myself. I downloaded the fabric mod loader which I assume is supposed to be the only one that works because Forge simply refuses to. Am I misunderstanding the instructions here? Why is it that nothing appears to be working? I know that this mod works in at least SOME capacity because other people have images showing that it is working for them, however I feel as though I am missing something simple and important because a mod should not cause me this much of a headache to install. I know that i am missing something, but I do not know what. Can someone explain to me what I am supposed to do in a more clear manner? Step by step directions if possible, just SOMETHING that leaves no room for misunderstanding so that I don't lose my mind trying to figure out what is being done wrong.

Get this mod and download it, your minecraft version and launcher type (Forge, Fabric): https://modrinth.com/mod/figura 

Put it in your minecraft/mods folder, make sure its the correct instance of minecraft that youre trying to run. 
Put the file/zip you got from loverslab for the models and put it in minecraft/figura/avatars . 
Open the minecraft instance that has Figura installed, open your pause menu, check for a little blue triangle button next to the "Open to LAN" button:
image.png.87e6077ae9990cdfe472f27abe3addba.png Looks something like this

 

On the left hand panel, you should see the names of the files you put in the minecraft/figura/avatars directory and click them.

If for whatever reason the models arent on the left hand panel in minecraft, try unzipping the files if they are zipped. If they still don't show up, you might be running the wrong instance. If the Figura BUTTON doesn't show up in your pause menu in a world, then you probably put the figura mod in the wrong instance

If everything up until this point works fine and is visible, but the model is broken. Download this mod https://modrinth.com/mod/figura-v5-support and put it in your minecraft/mods Folder and run the game again. Some versions of minecraft still require it or are buggy without it installed
 

Posted
Just now, TheJuanPieceisReal said:

Get this mod and download it, your minecraft version and launcher type (Forge, Fabric): https://modrinth.com/mod/figura 

Put it in your minecraft/mods folder, make sure its the correct instance of minecraft that youre trying to run. 
Put the file/zip you got from loverslab for the models and put it in minecraft/figura/avatars . 
Open the minecraft instance that has Figura installed, open your pause menu, check for a little blue triangle button next to the "Open to LAN" button:
image.png.87e6077ae9990cdfe472f27abe3addba.png Looks something like this

 

On the left hand panel, you should see the names of the files you put in the minecraft/figura/avatars directory and click them.

If for whatever reason the models arent on the left hand panel in minecraft, try unzipping the files if they are zipped. If they still don't show up, you might be running the wrong instance. If the Figura BUTTON doesn't show up in your pause menu in a world, then you probably put the figura mod in the wrong instance

If everything up until this point works fine and is visible, but the model is broken. Download this mod https://modrinth.com/mod/figura-v5-support and put it in your minecraft/mods Folder and run the game again. Some versions of minecraft still require it or are buggy without it installed
 

If all of this STILL isn't working for you, please quote me or message me so I get a notification and can see this. I'm mostly active in this other thread.

 

  • 2 weeks later...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...