Character not stripping?

Yeah G I started disabling stuff after going through a bunch of posts and read mes so by the time I saw your advice on my load list, I only needed to disable about 3 of those. About to start up and see how much it changed. P.s., It appears that when you screw around with a fellow guild member, you become their sibling( don't know if anyone else noticed that one yet) Thanks again for the tips

Just an update, thanks G, you're tips helped alot and stopped any problems I was having.Hope this set of posts help anyone clear up any issues, I also started using the AIO 3.7 and have had things working fine now.(matter of fact needed to check this post to remember what you said about LandE and joburg). If anything else pops up I'll drop a line.

• 2 months later...

Had problem with NPC not striping, used both options in "fix bug" in lovers settings, and worked.

I wasted time disabling mods trying to find what was wrong, but one good thing was that I found this thread and disabled creatures sexual organs, maybe it will help in future ;).

• 3 weeks later...

Hi~

I was having the same problem where the clothing option did not function properly and found out that this issue was caused by incompatibility with Estrus mod (http://oblivion.nexusmods.com/mods/28979 ) ...For me' date=' this is a major let down 'coz both of these mods are my favorite ones...any way for me to get them both working functionally?

[/quote']

Yes, you will need to disable the nude shy setting in Estrus if you are using version 19.5. The mod maker built some stuff into the latest version that makes things wonky.

I use Estrus version 14.2 and it works without any problems.

Hi~

I was having the same problem where the clothing option did not function properly and found out that this issue was caused by incompatibility with Estrus mod (http://oblivion.nexusmods.com/mods/28979 ) ...For me' date=' this is a major let down 'coz both of these mods are my favorite ones...any way for me to get them both working functionally?

[/quote']

Yes, you will need to disable the nude shy setting in Estrus if you are using version 19.5. The mod maker built some stuff into the latest version that makes things wonky.

I use Estrus version 14.2 and it works without any problems.

Wow~ that was fast...I thought I was gonna wait for another week for a respond, I mean, I thought this thread was abandoned or such..sorry about that:P...So if I degrade Estrus to 1.45, the clothing option should work fine? (given that I have no other mods that would cause this problem)

Thanks again for the very quick reply, I just spent 10 hours today checking various thread for solutions...:D

EDIT: @gregathit: IT WORKED!!! Thanx Man!! :D

• 7 months later...

Hello, this is my first post.

Sorry for reviving this old topic but maybe i can help people in the future that are not using Estrus and have a problem with PC not undressing.

I had the same problem with extender, my character wouldnt undress. I fixed this by changing the load order.

I placed Lovers with PK Extender.esp above my Lovers with PK.esp and now it works perfectly. 

Lovers with PK Extender.esp

Lovers with PK.esp

• 10 years later...

Hello, Laureth here, and I'm heeere to say...

I had the same problem. I found that ended up being a couple of things:

1. I had to use Beautiful People else some main characters in Shivering Isles would not be compatible. 
  2. The "Sexual Exploits" spell, setting to remove ALL equipment for some characters was required--not sure why.

Also, load order IS VERY IMPORTANT.  Also, make sure you don't have conflicting mods, it's easy to do, if you have anything not in the lists provided, I suggest you disable those and then retry, that will give you an idea as to whether your mods are causing it.

TLDR; the rest of this post is just tips, and not fully related to the topic - it is advised that if you are a beginner and in need of some tips to read on... (or not!)

Beginners reading this post, I have a few words of advice which can be helpful:

• Make sure you make that clean save file! It does make a difference (a lot more than you might think is stored in a save file)!

• If you can help it, use Wrye, as it is much better than OBMM at showing conflicts and other such problems.

• Don't rely on Wrye to automatically fix any problem such as load order, make sure you are doing that on your own the way the mod author describes in their documentation that hopefully you did read.

• It is always tempting to want to rush through setting things up as fast as possible but that can cause you to end up with a "spaghetti bowl" of mods that is hard to manage.

• Read through all the beginner and starting tutorials available here--they can take a bit of time, but you will save yourself a lot of time in the end.
  • Take notes!  Mods are complicated and even more complicated is their interaction with each other! Keeping information in a single place to refer back to can be your best friend. You can just toss it all in notepad or google docs somewhere (I use sheets).
  • Pay close attention to version numbers and readme and changes files.
  • When you make major changes to your load order/enabled mods, BACK UP THE INI FILES FIRST.
  • Avoid buggy or low-rated mods as they can be the bad apple that spoils the whole bunch!

I am at the point of being semi-intermediate at mod making/using. I can say that even being a mod developer, there is much I still am not good with, and that is other mods and their interactions!

Lots of love,

Laureth ?

1 hour ago, laureth said:

The "Sexual Exploits" spell, setting to remove ALL equipment for some characters was required--not sure why.

In Shivering Isles  and Tamriel the Guards wear "Non-Playable" armor.  If you kill such an NPC there is no armor in the inventory, but the dead body wears armor.

You do not set remove ALL Equipment , you have to set "Unequip Nonplayable Equipment" to ON.

With playable armor/clothes I never had problems in Cyrodiil, Shivering Isles or any Mod world. ( Ok there are mods with armor or clothes with "forced equip scripts" . As soon as it is taken off the script equip it again. In this case, no LAPF setting will help.  But such armor with scripts does not exist in the vanilla game )

----------------

And Beautiful People I don't use ...  but everyone probably knows that.

-----------------

I like :      a "spaghetti bowl" of mods   :classic_laugh:

Yes the " I want it all , I want it know "  players.  Install 30 Mods and then test the game for the first time. Completely lost and confused by all the setting spells ( Which mod are they for? ) , ini settings (if they even know there is an ini folder)  .  And then the game crash or didn't start and they don't know why. " How could that happen? "

5 hours ago, laureth said:

I had to use Beautiful People else some main characters in Shivering Isles would not be compatible. 

That ... doesn't make sense.  Now if you meant to say "CrowningIsles", THEN that would make sense.  The original edition of LoversCrowningIsles was dependent upon Modular Beautiful People, for the use of Chocolate Elves for the Sirens, and the Cute Elf mod available at Nexus Mods for certain students in SOAP.    But this is the original LoversCrowningIsles... a non MBP edition exists (knowing that would be brought up).

Personally, I have folders with different 'Setups' of my mods, one folder having ONLY an Oblivion with HGEC+Roberts Male collection, another having OBLIVION + Bodies + LAPF.  Each one I fully tested to ensure they worked.  If I decide to play a Non-LAPF game, I can do a REPLACE.

So make backups of your installed mod setup after you test and make sure it works correctly.

• 1 month later...

Why haven't you noticed this before?

You have many Lovers Mods installed and active. Didn't you test whether the sex worked after you installed the first 1-2 mods?

All at once . . . and now the first test.   Several new setting spells and ini files you should customize.  Now you do not know what the normal settings look like. What is changed by which mod?   The "I want it all, I want it now" method doesn't work most of the time.

Start small !  After you installed LAPF ( the base Mod) install 1-2 Lovers Mod and test.  Check settings and ini until everything is the way you want it. Then you can install 1.2 new Lovers Mods.

--------------

Your problem.

Do you have your game NOT in C : / program files x86 ?

You have OBSE and pluggy ?

Your load order is shit, Lovers can not work.  Also the Oblivion-DLCs are in wrong order.

And you cannot load an esp below its master file !

Spoiler

You have

LoversAnimObjectsPriority.esp

LoversIdleAnimsPriority.esp

But LoversAnimObjectsPriority.esp have master files

Oblivion.esm

Lovers with PK.esm

So it must be

LoversAnimObjectsPriority.esp

xLCR.esp is a test esp for modder. Delete it !

Why you talk about bras ? You must have a body replacer without bras ! Nude body HGEC female and Robers male. Nude body replacer are nude, no bras and pants.

Read.

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/36443-oblivion-install-gametoolsbodiesbbb-load-order-sorting-espesm-cleaning-cs-cse-body-stretching/

All about right installation , nude body, armor-clothes replacer, Load order, . . .

And after reorder your Mods start a new game/Character to test it, bugs can be in your save.

And if you install your game again do not ignore in my tutorial the lines:  Now test your game. Create a character and play some time.