[SUGGESTION] City mod that could be used with SL

Baconsama

Hello LL!Well,I assume most of you ladies and gentleman, have already played lovers with PK from Oblivion,well,am I the only one that feels that underground city/port to be somewhat nostalgic?I really loved the atmosphere that it would place into the player,a fitting place for...more dirty subjects.

So,I've talked with http://forums.nexusmods.com/index.php?/user/141129-borjoyzee/ and he did agree on letting me use his mod,and even more,he did allow me to give this suggestion to lovers,to use his city as  "base" for SexLab.

Of course,there are ongoing projects like sisterhood of diabella,sexlab guild v666 and so on,I liked them a lot,but I still miss a place like there used to be in Oblivion

The mod: ( http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/15659/? ) does have an excelent place (in my opnion at least,but could be changed) and also is well worked,with many unique items,from unenchanted artifacts,quest items copies such as the  blood extractor,the golden cluttery from the thieves guild,potions that PERMANENTLY add mana,sta,hp or carry weight,and a certain...shadowy npc in a place deeper inside the mod.But I won't hand out spoilers.

So that's it!I hope you all enjoy the mod even if the suggestion isn't accepted,and please,try contacting the author if someone really takes the lead to make a project based on this (and if possible,a main one and MAYBE with some few plugins to it,so it won't conflict of course).Either way,that's a way of mine to thank you all for the work you are having with modding,be it adult-restricted or not.

Wait let me see if I understood properly. What you are trying to make is a city with Sexlab integrated into it, like questlines and services? If so that would be fantastic and even though I dunno how to use CK I would love to help in any way I can.

Well,it would be easy feat for our staff,but even so,we could start by placing some npcs that have even unique dialogue (don't read voiced,I won't pay for a VoiceActor,neither I will be one so far,unless someone raises his/her hands).But I already created npcs in oblivion,well,they were quite dumby to be honest haha,but I can always see more tutorials.Not to mention I find the item/npc placing not hard,such as placing sexlab items there,creating adult-themed places,it's likely possible to even convert .gif files into something usable in game.Try reading about bravil underground in the lovers with PK area.

Ya, like bravil underground, could be awesome

Yes!I forgot the plugins original name hahaha.

Archived