Cant figure out what I'm doing wrong, but I'm still seeing neck and hand seams. I Installed UNPB (main mod) first > then (this mod) UNPBO to get the meshes. For textures I tried SG renewal, Sporty sweaty, and even the sample textures provided on the download page... and still no luck. =/

Could it be the skeleton I'm using? I'm using a custom pack 17 from this http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/41169/? 

Which skeleton are you guys using on your UNPBO setup? 

Need help with the UNPBO- TBBP/BBP v3.1. Getting a gap with the wrist part of the body only. Like the picture below but for the wrist only.

Picture by:(b3ast1e)

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/42117922/Screenies/seams.jpg

Also a few question for UNPBO- TBBP/BBP v3.1

HDT weight Whats that? Do I need to install something for HDT?

weight slider support? Is it also included with UNPBO- TBBP/BBP v3.1 like the UNPBO- TBBP/BBP v3.0?

Now with UNPBO- TBBP/BBP v3.0 I don't have any issue with that body, No body gap at all. Not sure what I'm doing wrong with the new UNPBO- TBBP/BBP v3.1

I am currently using this bodies meshes and textures but how can I get the breast to be shaped like in most of the screen shots? Mine seem to flat along with the nipples not round like the most of the screen shots and they go kinda flat when running and don't keep their shape at all. I will post a screen shot when I get home from later today.

**added unpbo 3.2 and 7bo 2.2     

(the seams are probably not completely gone but it should be back to the way it looked in 3.0 and 2.0. i honestly have no idea how to make it 100% seamless..)

oh for the people who where asking what texture im using in that pic, the answer is:   i have no damn clue... :P i have too many texture mods. So ill just up' the texture and maybe someone will recognize it

(the seams are probably not completely gone but it should be back to the way it looked in 3.0 and 2.0. i honestly have no idea how to make it 100% seamless..)

oh for the people who where asking what texture im using in that pic, the answer is:   i have no damn clue... :P i have too many texture mods. So ill just up' the texture and maybe someone will recognize it

very good ! thanks you !

Do you think you could reupload that femalebody_1.dds file? It shows up as an image with just a transparent layer.