Ruskii's Conversions, Mashups, and Moar

Ruskii420Sama

We out here, sucking dick for cheese, making dese conversions, all I ask is that when I release something, you don't do any of the following:

Release on another Website

Be a dick

Yell at me to fix something

or otherwise anything that would make me mad/sad and make me shit in someone's soul.

Currently taking requests, will only do the ones I think will be fun. I also hate messing with stocking/pants/boots/shoe meshes, so I don't think I'll do any of those.

7Base- Bombshell, Bombshell Bcup, Cleavage, Natural, TBBP, Original

1. Bustier Dress Bombshell BBP

Bustier Dress S7B.zip

Screenies Coming

UNP- UNP Topmodel, UNP Slim, UNPB

1. Osare Swimsuit Topmodel noBBP

Osare Swimsuit Topmodel noBBP.zip

Screenies Coming

BROKEN ATM, Only Normal map is showing, fixing it. I think its the texture path, but who knows

2Osare JinhuaCat Topmodel noBBP

Osare JinhuaCat UnpTopmodel noBBP.zip

Nice looking ingame, might work a little more on _1 mesh, fitting to the tits a little bit more.

Screenies Coming

Dreamgirl

Other

1Osare Panty DAT ASS Retexture

datasspantsu.zip

Screens:

G7xRbY5.png

I wish you good luck aswell =) Just one recommendation, it would be nice to see a showcase for each conversion, much like what Shocky did

Im working on it, im getting my gaming PC Re-Built after my MOBO Fried and I started using my shitzilla machine lol. Ill try and see what I can get going on THIS PC, probably not very good, but they will have to do >.<

Yo' Ruskii, i've checked JinhuaCat by Anano, tried to equip the panties, they don't show up. But nevermind that, i've checked the nif and they have no bones attached, uh? Never seen a .NIF without bones(unless you removed them...) or they aren't finished?

yeah, realized that the day I uploaded, forgot to put that in post >.< Im going to fix it later, just made a small(big) Mistake in Nifskope :P

C2KP3bX.jpg

Moar awesome stuff for 7B? Oh my! But a few screenies would be good, so we can take a look first!

Screenies coming, gonna do it some time. Too Lazy to break out the ENB, since I dont play with one, and cause im on my shitzilla machine, not my gaming rig

• 2 months later...

Archived