Jump to content

Racemenu facial hair slider but for female pubic hair


Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

Howdy!   I’m hunting for a now apparently obscure Racemenu mod that added 3D female pubic hair to the facial hair slider.  I know the mod exists - I used it ages ago, but lost it in a hard drive crash and now unfortunately I can’t find it anyplace and can’t recall it’s proper name.  I think the various hair styles could be built in bodyslide too. Anyways, I’d appreciate any clues.  Thanks everybody!

Edited by solarilex

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...