File Name: Some CM partners

File Submitter: Kpnut

File Submitted: 28 Nov 2013

File Category: Companions

Uh yeah, this is just a compilation of my 4 main characters' CM versions all in one place, this is because you can only find two of them on my site. They're pretty basic, partly because they represent the limit of my modding ability and partly because I got a bit lazy and didn't bother adding in anything for them to do when you tell them to wait so they just walk about occasionally talking to any other CM partners you may have in the vicinity. They can and will still follow you and go into combat and do what all CM partners do and get knocked out after running through a trap so it's all good as far as I'm concerned.

You can find them in the following locations:

Cris - Chorrol, Fire and Steel
Shadow - Anvil Fighters Guild
Alexis - Skingrad Fighters Guild
Breeze - Cheydinhal Fighters Guild

You'll also need the DK High imperials, Moonshadow Elves, Nec Mystic Dark Elves Remake and Chocolate Elves mods for them to work.

and that's about it I think other then installation which is the usual program files(X86)/oblivion/data.

And I don't want to see them uploaded anywhere else, the sites you see them on are the only sites they should be seen on. Other then that you can pretty much do what you want with them.

download.png
Click here to download this file

• 4 months later...

Love your partners. I had got them from your site before including the Cris update.

Is this version compatible with the newer Cris or will it mess up my game save?

Also I do have a question about Alexis, She seems to have bad teeth in game. Also she has a issue with smiling insensitively with out having her bribe been maxed out.

post-17825-0-77656400-1396623636_thumb.jpg

Love your partners. I had got them from your site before including the Cris update.

Is this version compatible with the newer Cris or will it mess up my game save?

Also I do have a question about Alexis, She seems to have bad teeth in game. Also she has a issue with smiling insensitively with out having her bribe been maxed out.

attachicon.gifOblivion 2014-04-04 10-54-59-62.jpg

No it's not, it's still old Cris in this version since new Cris is exclusive to my site. As for Alexis' teeth it's a problem I've noticed as well but I have no idea about what's causing it or how to fix it just keep her mouth closed and it shouldn't be a problem, also to fix the grin download the High imperial grin fix which should solve the problem.