Mod Request?

Bladabli

I haven't seen any, so I'm not really sure of it's OK to request mods here. I wanted a quest mod that adds sexual situations to vanilla quests. I'm already using Lovers Situations, but that mod adds new quests instead of modifying vanilla stuff...well, there are some that adds sexual content as a reward for finishing quests, but those are for male characters. I wanted one where you can use sex as a means of completing or getting through a quest. For example, you need to get evidence against a man or a group, and you use sex as a means of getting their trust, or maybe just getting into their residence, or making them spill the beans using sexual charm, or stuff like that.

Of course, I'm aware not all quests can be solved peacefully, but it's be interesting to solve some using wit and charm (physical, carnal charm) in place of plain old stealth.

Archived