Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

Has anyone fixed this mod or has an idea of what broke for fixing it? Looking at the XMLs, I'm not quite sure the issue is there. The only difference I can see from other mods that do work is the background animation instead of static, but I don't know if that's actually what's broken.

  • 3 months later...
Posted

Hey man, I'm on 1.5.3 so I can't play CE right now, but I just wanted to say from a stranger that I'm proud of you. Everyone depression doesn't take from us is a win for everyone who struggles so even you being open about it will help someone else, I know it.

Posted

Welcome back.

Quick skim of the files from what I can see:

PhipsBanditPartyEvents.xml    Loads fine in current 1.4 CE
PhipsBanditCaveEvents.xml    Needs to remove one ChangeSkill line
PhipsCitySlaveEvents.xml        Needs one ChangeSkill line fix, plus a typo in LocationCityt 2x.

ChangeSkill is a leftover from old CE. Up to CE 1.1, skill gains only applied when an option listed it. CE 1.3 dropped the word and applies skill gains on its own, so deleting the line loses nothing. Quick run of it in 1.4 CE checker with those 4 changes and it said it works. Didn't playtest though.

Posted
14 hours ago, UDWR said:

Welcome back.

Quick skim of the files from what I can see:

PhipsBanditPartyEvents.xml    Loads fine in current 1.4 CE
PhipsBanditCaveEvents.xml    Needs to remove one ChangeSkill line
PhipsCitySlaveEvents.xml        Needs one ChangeSkill line fix, plus a typo in LocationCityt 2x.

ChangeSkill is a leftover from old CE. Up to CE 1.1, skill gains only applied when an option listed it. CE 1.3 dropped the word and applies skill gains on its own, so deleting the line loses nothing. Quick run of it in 1.4 CE checker with those 4 changes and it said it works. Didn't playtest though.

 

Dude thanks

 

Was wondering what i should do. My last update was that these events all don't work, it's good to know some of them do

 

19 hours ago, nerb said:

Hey man, I'm on 1.5.3 so I can't play CE right now, but I just wanted to say from a stranger that I'm proud of you. Everyone depression doesn't take from us is a win for everyone who struggles so even you being open about it will help someone else, I know it.

 

Thank you, and i hope it does

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...