[Help] Morrigan armor to CBBE compatble

hawki_ice

I don't have any skill with modeling, or editing them and I found a great Dragon age Morrigan armor mod for skyrim but the author placed the body inside the armor i was wondering if someone could fix it so it worked with the bodyslide program like other armor, or just whichever body you are using.

d7c3d1d2.jpg

here is a link to the model

http://modtype.doorblog.jp/archives/20128562.html

and a download link they set up

http://www.mediafire.com/download/pclz0enanzi0nf9/DAO+Morrigan%27s+Robes.7z

I'm not to fussy I'd just really like to use this armor with my mage character, but when the armor is removed it looks odd having the breasts change so much.

I gave tried to contact the original author but i haven't had much luck as its all in Japanese, they don't want it distrusted outside there site, but I'm sure they wouldn't mind it being fixed up for others personal use.

My own attempts to fix it have been failures, Thank you to anyone who can help :)

I need some help, i have spent the last week converting the armor to the cbbe body and wile i have a few minor clipping issues I'm having a major issue with the skirt and shoulder pad, it seems they just wont stay put, they keep showing up in game as the skirt spiking into the distance and the shoulder pad moves down into the body, i have uploaded a copy of my modified version of someone could please have a look and suggest a fix that would be a great help

9m0q.jpg

http://www.mediafire.com/download/m4140266mqmwff6/morriganarmour.zip

Also the armor is crafted under misc at the forge, you will need 5 leather and 7 leather strips for the whole set, Ive also changed it to cloth so i could use it as mage armor :)

• 4 weeks later...

I have a really lousy connection that won't let me attach a .rar file properly to a reply, so just go grab the new version of Bodyslide and its sub program Outfit Studio. It took me less than 10 minutes and I had not only a cbbe version done, but converted to my personal preset as well.

Guest Ragna_Rok

I have a really lousy connection that won't let me attach a .rar file properly to a reply, so just go grab the new version of Bodyslide and its sub program Outfit Studio. It took me less than 10 minutes and I had not only a cbbe version done, but converted to my personal preset as well.

hm. is it possible that way to make regular-body-armor work on other bodies?

You can delete the body in nifskope then save ( will be only armor) . then import it in 3dmx if have skills.

you can delete body then replace it to any other body in nifscope but you will need to work on it to.

armor skininstance belongs to a body skin, even if you can delete body and edit it in bodyslide , you need to copy weightpainted skin of the cbbe body.Or it will be ugly and clipping.  Bs num uv set and BsLightning need they parameters to.

without 3dmx it will not work as you want.

Bodyslide 2.0 have something similar yes on the vid. Gonna check it to.

Archived