Brawl issues(yes i have tried!)

trying to brawl with mikael over carlotta and after beating him for a little bit he drops out of 'brawl mode' and if i hit him i get a 40g bounty and Uthgerd shanks me, if i dont hit him its as if the brawl never happened and i still have the dialogue options as before

i have tried the Brawl Bugs Patch (link) and it didnt work tried it at the top and bottom of load order

i have SexLab Aroused (link) and have tried disabling the cloak option as suggested in the mcm menu to no effect

i have SexLab Defeat (link) and have tried disabling the mod before the brawl to no effect

i have tried setting Mikaels health to 5 with the console then downing him before he can drop out of 'brawl mode' but that doesnt work either, he simply drops to the bleedout animation for a while and retains his normal dialogue even while down

i even tried turning off 'questgiving npcs are essential' in DeadlyDragons and it didnt change anything

what am i missing? here are the mods i have installed atm and current load order:

SexLab

SexLabAroused

ZaZAnimationPack

Chesko_Frostfall

LoversComfort

Realistic Wildlife Loot

SexLabProcreation

SexLab TDF Aggressive Prostitution

SexLab Defeat

SkyUI

DeadlyDragons

DeadlyMonsters

sanguinesDebauchery

SDpatch - dawnguard

SDpatch - dragonborn

SDpatch - frostfall

Killable Children

Killable Children - Quest Important Protected

xazPrisonOverhaul

RealisticNeedsandDiseases

RND_Dawnguard-Patch

RND_Hearthfires-Patch

RND_Dragonborn-Patch

RND_RWL-Patch

Apocalypse - The Spell Package

FNISspells

EMCompViljaSkyrim

EMViljaInSolstheimAddOn

HearthfireMoveKidsfix

Skyrim Unbound

dD - Realistic Ragdoll Force

load order is what BOSS suggested so i dont think thats the problem, im assuming one of the mods i have is just making brawls impossible

Heh, I've had the brawl bug for as long as I can remember. I'm starting to thing it's a SkyUI issue. I've tried every fix in the world, and it's as if I've tried nothing at all. I just avoid brawls entirely. I use "persuade" to talk Mikael down. If that fails, I just pay him off.

Also, when I fight Farkas at the beginning of the companions quests, he always says "what do think this is? We don't use magic around here, new blood.", and puts his weapon away, starting the fight over. I believe the 2 are related. Is that happening to you too?

i dont usually join the companions so i havent fought him, i went and tried it just now and yes, i get the same reaction, vilkas just draws his weapon, sheathes it again and then yells at me about using magic

EDIT: i decided to smack him around with my sword anyways and he gave me the completetion dialogue and his sword to be sharpened, but after closing the dialogue he came at me with his fists

the rest of the companions didnt seem to care, just him attacking me and i didnt get any bounties

it was funny though since after he hit me a couple times Vilja came to my rescue beat him down and raped him :)

:D

I've heard her name mentioned about a million times now, and I still don't know who the f*** Vilja is. I checked her out on Nexus just now. I don't see what the big deal is at all.

And about Farkas, you just did exactly what I do. Hit him until it finally works, and move on, without any penalties. Plus, it gives a moment to hone your weapons skills on him. :P 

Looks like it is a SkyUI issue afterall. That sucks. What sucks worse is that no "fixes" seem to "fix" the damn problem. I'll be watching this thread to see what advice others give, so I can know too. I'm tired of this damned bug.

I always suffer from this bug too and it annoys me.

Schlongs hints in the readme that it causes brawl bugs so you have to temporarily turn it off (you don't have schlongs installed, but i have).

Sexlab aroused has to be turned off too i think.

But for me even though i disabled both brawling with uthgerd never worked.

Since you have also installed SD, did you turn off the labia rings? Maybe they are considered cheating during the brawl also.

The only problem I'm seeing is despite you said you use the brawl bug patch I don't see it in your load order there.

The "brawl bug" is cause by any number of mods that add certain effects to your character. I believe there is a full or at least better description then what I can give you but basicly at least one or more of the mods you are using is adding a magic effect to each and every hit you land even if that effect isn't obvious to you the game recognizes it and it is far from strictly related to sexlab so this is not really the place ask about it.

The only problem I'm seeing is despite you said you use the brawl bug patch I don't see it in your load order there.

The "brawl bug" is cause by any number of mods that add certain effects to your character. I believe there is a full or at least better description then what I can give you but basicly at least one or more of the mods you are using is adding a magic effect to each and every hit you land even if that effect isn't obvious to you the game recognizes it and it is far from strictly related to sexlab so this is not really the place ask about it.

I use the brawl bug patch and dont have it in my load order because i use the modders resource version and this has no esp.

And it works fine for me. Since i use this i never run into problems with brawls.

Archived