Nexus help

Zuin

sorry if i have this in the wrong place, i honestly dont know where to put this

nexus keeps failing my downloads..the DL lasts for a couple seconds then fails..every single time..they are oblivion mods

and manual downloads, anyone know why this is happeneing?

i asked nexus but they arent replng to me..nor is anyone on the site..iam getting sick of feeling guilty for asking for people to provide MEGA links.

Try the following steps;

• Use a different web browser.
  • Attempt to run the same browser in "safe mode" or any mod that wholly disabled any add-ons.
  • Clear your browser's cache (from within the browser, or using something like CCLeaner).
  • If you are under a firewall (i.e. corporate, college networks etc.) then you must speak to the network administrator.

Try the following steps;

• Use a different web browser.
  • Attempt to run the same browser in "safe mode" or any mod that wholly disabled any add-ons.
  • Clear your browser's cache (from within the browser, or using something like CCLeaner).
  • If you are under a firewall (i.e. corporate, college networks etc.) then you must speak to the network administrator.

Thank you for repling to me :)

SO far tey all failed except using a different browser...i use Torch which is chromium, so i used firefox and so far it works..but iam er..negative until something positive happens so ill see how it goes.

Archived