Creatures stopped working tonight on a new profile for me as well...  TSing...

And on old profile as well.  Updated only FNIS from 5.0.2 to 5.5 and SLFramework from 1.57 to 1.60. 

I don't do the whole bestiality thing, but tried enabling "Allow Creature Animations" in SLF and got the error message:

"Could not enable.  FNIS Creature Pack or SL Creature files not detected." 

Figured I'd try it as it seems only the cratures in SLF are affected.  Horses are statued, but deer are working fine. 

I'm getting the same error as malisbad1. Using FNIS creature animation 5.5, sexlab 1.60 upgrade 02. Haven't tried any of the animations yet as I haven't even escaped Helgen yet. I would imagine they are not going to work if the box in sexlab isn't checked.

• 3 years later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 1 year later...

I've had it screw up both ways. Either the NPC isn't animating or the Creature isn't. I'm using FNIS and Nemesis. Have installed and run both correctly. Have disabled what I need to. Have set all my MCM menu stuff properly. 
I think it's got to be Nemesis overwriting something... I just don't know. I've been literally trying to fix it for over 16 hours.