Jump to content

req Wuthering waves


Recommended Posts

Posted
On 9/21/2026 at 2:00 AM, Inmyrestlessdreams2 said:

Didn't I attach a kioac link?

im Blind, im sry.. got it! but how do you get the pink hair? its the "velvet" one or?

Posted (edited)

Oops, looks like the download link on Gamebanana is dead. Let me upload it

thicc_qingxiao.rar

------------------------------

 

 

Hello, I'm new here😃. I noticed that this QingXiao mod has some minor texture glitches on the character's skin and clothing (and some makeup is missing). Does anyone know how to fix this?

20260924231829.thumb.jpg.d1841f0d2ee7a3198061fe4166b0ae97.jpg


Strangely, the model looks completely normal in the character interface.

https://gamebanana.com/mods/718362

 

20260924231829(2).jpg.705addfc3b025a06e1dd4e6d0b7efe13.jpg

thicc_qingxiao.rar

Edited by 303021473
Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Adal01 said:

if you're afraid it gets deleted later, you might as well reupload it here to archive it.

will do, learned from the previous edit mod u reshared. Thanks again!

Edited by Kapootable
Posted
6 minutes ago, Caesar.julius.2085 said:

Thanks man, don't worry about Jinshi. Besides which discord? I am relatively new so I don't know how to join it if it is a place for mod collections. Could you explain to me if that is not much trouble?

check in the recent page of the thread you'll find a link, and yes it has collection of mods, by characters, and by modders. safezonehub, or something like that

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...